What do you think of Rachel?

Guest emmasi

What do you think of Rachel?  

162 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She's OK. Having heard stories that Amy Matthews tends to avoid her fans, and isn't very pleasant to them at any time, this has probably biased my view towards even her character at the same time.

As for Rachel herself... Hrmm, I really don't know. She's too niceynice to everyone for my liking, like always soft-voiced, and concerned, and I can't help but feel that there must be a greater depth to Rachel that hasn't been revealed to us yet ...

I'm just waiting to see it!

Soooo, she's ok.

She's OK. Having heard stories that Amy Matthews tends to avoid her fans, and isn't very pleasant to them at any time, this has probably biased my view towards even her character at the same time.

As for Rachel herself... Hrmm, I really don't know. She's too niceynice to everyone for my liking, like always soft-voiced, and concerned, and I can't help but feel that there must be a greater depth to Rachel that hasn't been revealed to us yet ...

I'm just waiting to see it!

Soooo, she's ok.

Yeh I've heard that too about her rushing off at the end of fliming and ignoring her fans :( I hope its not true, maybe she was just having an off day?

She's not been too nicey nicey with Bridget this week though!

I know people who've met her and said she was really lovely. :) A friend of mine met her in a restuarant in Sydeny and got an autograph. I guess she just has off days like everyone.

Anyways, this poll really is interesting!

I agree with Kirsty , she could have been in a hurry to go somewhere or there must be another explanation Symphony i don't think she would have been intentionally rude.I also heard Amy was lovely and very sweet :wub:

Im happy with the outcome of this poll.

I know people who've met her and said she was really lovely. :) A friend of mine met her in a restuarant in Sydeny and got an autograph. I guess she just has off days like everyone.

Anyways, this poll really is interesting!

I agree with Kirsty , she could have been in a hurry to go somewhere or there must be another explanation Symphony i don't think she would have been intentionally rude.I also heard Amy was lovely and very sweet :wub:

Im happy with the outcome of this poll.

Indeed, I agree that everyone has off days, although I did hear from 3 people that she brushed them off, and with my own experience, that makes four - however, it doesn't bother me, as she's human. Sometimes we don't want to stop and talk to the people that want us to [be we celebrities or not] and that's perfectly acceptable.

But, my opinionated views remain :)

• 4 weeks later...

Archived