What do you think of Rachel?

Guest emmasi

What do you think of Rachel?  

162 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I don’t like her at all. I’m going to try and keep this short. I didn’t mind her when she was with Kim or even with when she had a brief fling with Hugh but over the last few months she’s gone right down in my estimation and I generally find her highly annoying, sanctimonious, smug, self-centred and at times she’s involved herself in matters which don’t concern her. When she apologised to Dane I thought that could have been a possible turning point and I did begin to warm to her slightly but she went right back to being annoying. Yes she went out of her way to help Aden and I too didn’t understand the resentment people had towards her but at the moment I just find it almost impossible to like her.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I voted "I like her" and was surprised that most people seem to have gone for one of the top two. Guess she invites extreme opinions.I can't really get worked up about her either way:She's not perfect and makes mistakes but she always means well and I liked her with both Kim and Tony.

And yes, the fact that Aden kidnapped her and she became an object of hatred just baffles me.

i love her - she my fav character at the moment and has been for sometime now

i also love the way she has caused such a divide - i can see why people dont like her -but i think hate is a very strong word to use

from reading some posts i can see that she does poke her nose in to other peoples business but i thinks she trying to be helpful not munipilitive like today with tony - she asked him if it was a good idea to have the boys stay with them right now - some have taken that as munipilitive but i thought she was just concerned about tonys fragile state

however the writers must be doing a good job as so many people are interested in the character - i do wish they would be more constant with her tho as some things are so randomly out of caracter

I would have said I love her about a year ago, but now I only like her at best. She has gone completely downhill since the demons in hell conspired to pair her with Tony and create the monster known as Tachel :angry2:. Christine Jones needs to return and exorcise this evil presence from the Bay forever!!! They are the single worst couple in the show's history(okay, maybe Scott and Hayley, or Seb and Jade were as bad if not worse). A lethal mixture of delusion, loneliness, and desperation led to both Tony and Rachel convincing themselves they are madly in love and perfect for each other, when in fact they are a pathetic joke. No wonder Rachel's behaviour has been so irrational since she got with Tony - she simply isn't happy with him. Tony isn't fairing any better either, he seems to have had his spine removed since he got with Rachel.

I think Rachel's fantastic she's always busy looking after other people *(not interfering)

she's a very friendly person as a doctor she handles things well,at least she's doing the best she can she deserves some happiness and than she'll even be more pleasant :)

Sumerbay would be empty without her!

Sure nobody's perfect

but i can easily stand her.

Archived