What do you think of Rachel?

Guest emmasi

What do you think of Rachel?  

162 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She doesnt rate in my top 5 fav characters. but i still love her.

Shes so sweet & I really feel sorry for her, after thewhole Kim/Kit thing. her not being able to get a kid. Then the Henk thing!

:( Then being kidnapped & missing her wedding.

I'm glad she's married & has a beautiful baby!

But...

the baby gets kidnapped,

great!! :angry:

Rachel really goes out of her way to help others... & gets very little back in return.

and i just Love her relationship with Leah... so honest beautiful

• 3 weeks later...

Rachel is my favourite character now <3 She was amazing to start with, although I think she's not as great now as she was then ... I'd put that down to the writers and producers who don't give her enough time these days. In my opinion, she's still leagues ahead of 95% of the other characters on the show now.

I love rach but i think it's more to do with how Amy portrays her but i do think the writers could do better with rachel

I loved Rachel at one time , still do a bit lol , but ever since she' got with Tony and has the baby it's like you never see her having fun anymore.

You would think she was some 40 odds woman just trying to take life easy.

Archived