What do you think of Rachel?

Guest emmasi

What do you think of Rachel?  

162 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can I say at the outset that I REFUSE to be part of that attitude which says you have to love some relationships on the show and hate others.

Having got that out of the way I find Rachel very confusing as a character. About the only consistent thing about her is that she seems to be desperate to have a baby. Sometimes I think she can be really empathetic and at other times she can be interfering and bordering on being arrogant.

Over the years the writers haven't done her any favours.

Not my Forum but can I repectfully suggest that some of the discussion of Amy the actor comes very close to breaching Board rules.

don't like Rachel. She always seems to be in everyone's business and at times she can seem very bossy.

I was agreeing with this. John is it wrong to love and hate couples and characters, or is it right to just love all characters or just hate all characters. I don't understand.

Certainly not Lily. You go for it. Just don't expect others to follow.

Also some people will love more than one character or relationship and not see why they should have to choose between them.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived