What do you think of Rachel?

Guest emmasi

What do you think of Rachel?  

162 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cant believe I never noticed this poll before! :lol:

Well, obviously, I love her! :D Always have, always will! :)

Saying that, I can see why others don't agree with me. Her character has changed, I think after Kim left her popularity went down a bit. I remember when she first came everyone loved her,(the fact that she got the 2007 new talent logie against Jess Tovey proves this) myself included, although I was going through my Ric obsession at the time so I didn't exactly care for her as much then! :P

But then again, saying that, I sometimes think people go a bit overboard with hating her. Ok, I can see how she sometimes she might be perceived as annoying, but hating her for the smallest of things really baffles me! Still, thats just me!

But say what you will, Amy Mathews is one of the only really good actresses on the show. Even the Rachel haters have to agree with me, yeah? :)

shes OK

sometimes she meddles in on others affairs which is how she ended up trapped by Aden but she only does it on the interest of looking after everybody

she rarely turns people away with the exception of Bridget

but overall shes compassionate and plays her character well

Archived