Exams '09

Guest .Amy.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

I have my uni exams starting in just over 6 weeks, I already know what to expect in 2 of them. 1 is 5 essays in 3 hours, and the other is 4 sections some sections have 2 parts and the rest are for just 1 topic. My European Studies end of semester assessment will be the worst because the assessment format has changed from a 3 hour exam to 2 1 hour tests and weekly tutorial asignments.

But firstly I have 1 1000 word essay on Law Reform, 1 1500 word essay on political leadership, and a 2000 word essay where I have to compare 2 democratic countries and show how 1 of 3 causal factors (economic development, political institutions or political culture) help to explain the different levels of democracy, and why/why not this is so.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm doing my A Levels this year, and exams are very close.

I have my French Oral on Wednesday and then I have a Psychology resit on Friday.

I then have:

General Studies

French

ICT

Psychology.

It's a long slow prrocess, but I hope that they will be OK.

Good luck everyone :D

I'm in 8th grade and we had to choose 1 exam to make. I chose Estonian and it'll be on the 25th of May. I feel quite confident but still little scared.

And good luck to everyone ! :)

Archived