Exams '09

Guest .Amy.

JC is Junior cert ( i am doing them this year) and the the LC is the leaving cert (it's what you do to get in to colleges in your last year of school)

my mock exams started today... just music, but it was actually super hard

i'm also doing maths irish english science(biology chemistry and physics) art music cspe(civic social political education) geography history and french

and for english irish and maths there are two papers

i've got art tomorrow which thankfully requires no thinking

the jc consists of three years coursework. the actual exams are in june but you have mock exams in february

I'm doing my mocks at the moment too! Ugh the maths and Irish were super hard!

I have business tomorrow! Super fun!

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just wondering if anyone has started studying? My first exam is the middle of May and quite a few of my friends have started, I have yet to get around to it...

If I were you I would start soon, or in the next couple of weeks. I started about a week before, and even then didn't do much studying, and did really bad in all my exams.

I did my mock jc last month and every school in the area has got their papers back except ours- I've only gotten a couple back!!!

The english exams were marked so hard!!!! Every single person in my year marked by a certain examiner either got a C a D or failed- that's 90 people!!!

Archived