Life On The Inside (by Red Ranger 1) - comments

Taniya_K

I felt quite sorry for Angelo. I don’t know maybe I’m just thinking about the way Belle’s been treating him in the actual series. I actually think breaking it off with him is the best thing she could have done - The sort of cruel to be kind type thing. I’m now really starting to get in to this fanfic, which is quite unlike me because I only tend to read the KK ones. It just goes to show that I should have been more open-minded. I wouldn’t be too surprised that you’ve generated more interest than you thought. Aden’s a very popular character at the moment and you’ve portrayed him quite well up to this point (as with some of the other characters). Can’t wait for the next one. Have you already wrote the entire story Red Ranger or did you make a start and are now doing it as you go along?

Oh and BTW

Really?Me too!(Well, actually, it's in the loft.)I've even bought a bunch of those trade paperbacks reprinting the ones I haven't got.Isn't Target:2006 great?I hear Soundwave's gonna be in the next film. Still hoping for Prowl.

Sorry I just had to reply to this (last time!). I thought Target 2006 was one of the best stories from the UK comic line. I loved the way they brought Death’s head into it and when he blasted Scourge. There were other stories that I liked including Legacy of Unicron and one of my all time favourites – Time Wars. I’ve got all of the Time Wars issues and I loved the cover with Megatron and Galvatron back to back – “Twins of Evil” - What a combo!

Apologies to anyone that’s here to read the story of Aden behind bars. You really shouldn’t have to put up with this. This should have been continued in the another thread. Anyway that’s me done!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, we really need to start a Transformers thread somewhere.Wish I had Time Wars.I think I've got the first three episodes somewhere.

Anyway...When it comes to writing fiction for BTTB, my usual method is to work out a detailed plot and break it all down into chapters, mainly so I know what I'm doing and it doesn't all fly off at a tangent, then write it and post the chapters as I finish them.With my first fiction, I intended to post the first chapter then get on with writing the rest of it and post a new chapter every time either someone asked for one or it disappeared off the front page.I didn't realise quite how often those things happen.

When I'm writing for my own amusement, I have been known to start a story without knowing how it ends or even what it's about.Which can be quite interesting.

The Aden/Nicole stuff was brilliant. I loved how she made him forget for a while that he wasn't in jail.

Hmm... Aden's not learning the rules of being on the inside, is he? He's gonna pay big time if he doesn't soon...

Great chapter. Looking forward for more!

You know what? As there are a lot of hardcore Aden/Belle/Adelle fans coming here you could be really cruel and torture them with the story. But you wouldn’t do that, would you?

Anyway…yay - Nicole and Aden. That’s what I wanted to see. I think you’ve got Nicole down to a tee. Aden’s stuck in jail and she’s starts talking about her mother’s dress. It sort of reminds me of the episode just after Aden bashed Axel and he was in his room thinking and she strolls in and starts going on about how unfair it was having to work for Roman.

Belle sighed.“Because…because it’s too hard, okay?Not having Aden here is bad enough.Having him for an hour a week and then having him ripped away again…I can’t live like that.I wish I could but I can’t.”

Awwwww! That bit actually made my stomach flip. I hope she goes and sees him! I loved the Belle/Geoff interaction and how she forced him to listen lol!

Loved the Belle/Geoff scene. I wish we had more of that on the show. He really made sense too. And the Belle/Nicole scene. I like how in both, you used their relationships to describe and help Belle out. It made it seem more natural. I hope Belle does go to see Aden when he's out of solitary, even if it is just to say that, like Nicole said.

Can't wait for more.