Life On The Inside (by Red Ranger 1) - comments

Taniya_K

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm ashamed to admit that i steered clear of this fic to start with, because i've read some of your posts elsewhere and disagreed, not completely, because what you've been saying is pretty true most of the time, but i thought that i probably wouldn't like your fic. (Nothing personal!)

But then i decided that your posts were so eloquently written that there was the chance you were a pretty good writer, (and good writing can sometimes make even dull plots good)... and boy was i right! (this story isn't dull either, just to clarify, lol.)

I really like this! i feel like you've kept the characters in character better than the show has at the moment!

You write the prison and the visiting scenes so well, I"m especially liking Nicole/Aden scenes!

I can really see what your trying to convey playing out in my head, completely in line with the attitudes and personality of the characters. That last chapter was magnificent! I can't wait to see where you're going to take this.

As an adelle fan I'm surprised to hear myself say this but i'm not too bothered about you breaking Belle and Aden up, the story based around Aden in prison just makes the whole fic really good!

I love it!

Please update soon!!! :D

I'm ashamed to admit that i steered clear of this fic to start with, because i've read some of your posts elsewhere and disagreed, not completely, because what you've been saying is pretty true most of the time, but i thought that i probably wouldn't like your fic.

And that’s why you’ve got a battle on your hands to impress and get some of the others onside with this fanfic Red Ranger. You say that you like being risky. I should have known from the depreciation thread. I bet when people were applauding and giving the thumbs up, your eyes were closed and you could feel the rush of adrenaline and ice cold blood flowing through your veins. How dare you go on the character discussion and write something negative about Aden. It is tantamount to blasphemy!

Now seriously, I didn’t mind you breaking up Aden and Belle but I wasn’t too keen on you removing her altogether. But going back to the remark you made on one episode the other day about how you were fed up with them, can I guess that’s why you decided to give her the elbow? Like I said, I actually think it would be better for Aden if she’s not there. Assuming he get’s out of this predicament, it would be better for his reform if there aren’t any obstacles. Great update by the way. I was wondering how you were going to compensate for Belle’s absence. It’s early days but perhaps you decided to explore a different direction of action packed drama as opposed to romance. We’ll just have to wait and see...

Roman realised the irony of what he was about to say.“Apparently…Aden’s been taken hostage.”

:lol: Loved that line!

Ooo...this is so intense! I wonder what's going to happen to Aden, and Frank and his gang! I'm glad it will be longer than nine chapters. :D

Edited by whispered_envy

Thanks for your comments.Something strange seems to be happening with this story:It doesn't want to end.I had it all plotted out, nine chapters and an epilogue, but then I suddenly started thinking that there were things that needed to be explored more and slotting in extra chapters, which is quite unprecedented.

Admit it, you received a more favourable response to your story than what you originally thought and you just can’t stop right now. I’m also glad it’s going to be longer than nine chapters. I’m really starting to get into it and if the next chapter had been the last, I wouldn’t have been too happy about that. I have a feeling Aden will be released before the story is over. Keep it up!

Seriously, much as it always gives me pleasure that people are reading, enjoying and commenting on something that I've written, it was mostly a case of looking at what had happened and was going to happen and realising that the next part of the story needed to be told instead of just being skipped over.It currently stands at eleven chapters and an epilogue, unless I think of something else before I get there.I've a feeling the next three chapters will all feel like the last one because that's what they were intended to be.Anyway, hopefully it won't be too long before the next update.

Well Red Ranger!

I love it, you have really captured the writing so well in this fic, and it is so different from any other Aden/Belle/Adelle fic that is currently out there. And I too am surprised at how you have done such an amazing job at this.

I too have read your thoughts/rants on the Aden/Belle situation in the appreciation/depreciation threads and lets just say when you express your voice, you do it very well :)

I like the fact that in this fic you have not made Belle stick my Aden, and how she moved away from the Bay and I can not wait to read the rest of this.

Oh and congrats on gaining another reader, ME :P