Life On The Inside (by Red Ranger 1) - comments

Taniya_K

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry I haven’t posted here in a while. I can only mirror the previous comments in regards to the counselling session, although I hope you don’t do what they did on the show and suddenly decide that he’s cured after a total of two hours. You would expect something like this to go on for months.

I can sense the finishing line. I’m hoping for some major event, near cataclysmic to occur. On the other hand it could just be an anticlimax.

I dont think it was a mistake that you made it longer than you first planned, the counselling sessions have been really enlightning and i think in the long run will help round things up and tie any loose ends. Does that make sense?? i know waht i mean anyway lol

and its a good thing :lol:

That was probably my fave chapter , the way you had Aden questioning himself and almost coming to some sort of realisation about how what he did affected people was so powerful in quite a calm way <_< . Which i think in the long run would help him solve any unresolved issues he has.

Really cant wait for the epilogue