Life On The Inside (by Red Ranger 1) - comments

Taniya_K

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Optimus Prime??? :unsure: Megatron was far better and besides he crushed Prime with his bare hands.

Sorry, I grew up during the '80s so I remember the old comics and cartoons...I think this is the point where I realise a lot of BTTB members weren't born then and feel unspeakably old.

I wasn’t confused I know exactly who Optimus Prime is. I’ve still got quite a few of my old UK comics in a box on top of my wardrobe. The confusion was that I thought Megatron was better. Soundwave was pretty good as well. Anyway I digress.

In regards to Aden when he returned to the show he was not a nice person, you could argue that he was a bully. After reading the second part I’m now wondering if he’s going to receive the same treatment in jail. It’s almost a form of payback or Karma to be more precise.

One of the things you highlighted in the Discussion thread was that you thought he possessed a total lack of empathy towards others. Perhaps if he receives a hard time in jail he will finally understand what he put those people through. Also, I’m surprised he was prepared to request to do his exams just like that. I thought he would have been more likely to tell Masterson to where to get off. After that I would expect him to mop around and feel sorry for himself for a while.

Now I’m thinking way too much. I’m taking a leaf out of your book. I should just sit back and enjoy the story.

Optimus Prime??? :unsure: Megatron was far better and besides he crushed Prime with his bare hands.

Sorry, I grew up during the '80s so I remember the old comics and cartoons...I think this is the point where I realise a lot of BTTB members weren't born then and feel unspeakably old.

I wasn’t confused I know exactly who Optimus Prime is. I’ve still got quite a few of my old UK comics in a box on top of my wardrobe. The confusion was that I thought Megatron was better. Soundwave was pretty good as well. Anyway I digress.

Really?Me too!(Well, actually, it's in the loft.)I've even bought a bunch of those trade paperbacks reprinting the ones I haven't got.Isn't Target:2006 great?I hear Soundwave's gonna be in the next film. Still hoping for Prowl.

Sorry, how did we get onto this?

Thanks to everyone for their comments.I'm glad I posted this one on impulse, I usually have a load of sleepless nights thinking everyone's going to hate it before I start a fiction so I managed to bypass that stage this time.Weekend looks like it's going to be mad-I'm at my brother's in Boston all day tomorrow(the one in Lincolnshire, not the one in Massachusetts), at a party celebrating Doctor Who's 45th anniversary on Sunday-so it might be Monday before I get a chance to update again.

I usually avoid commenting in my own fictions because it looks like I'm posting another chapter.I seem to have got quite chatty with this one.

I loved the line, "I wouldn't have told me either." It seemed a perfect answer to Nicole's non-reaction in the show. Well done. :)

I've just read both chapters and this line really stood out for me too. I could actually imagine it coming out of Nicole's mouth and that's always a good sign. Given I know you're not Aden's biggest fan I'm interested to see where this goes!

I'm glad that Belle broke it off with Angelo. Poor guy... it wouldn't been fair on him.

The article and Morag going to visit him was great. I wonder what everyone in Summer Bay think of Aden now?

Aden! :( He's going to end up in some really bad situations if he keeps on shooting his mouth off. But then again, that's Aden for you!

Can't wait for more!

xoxo