Life On The Inside (by Red Ranger 1) - comments

Taniya_K

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fantastic think your way of dealing with this is really great liked that Aden is getting help and understand that after what has happened the stigma attached to asking has gone in his mind. Pleased he wants to move on, it's really hard to get to that place in your head and very easy for circumstances to turn you back not forward.

I loved the talk between Larry and Aden!

...and that conversation between Aden and Rachel was perfect! I'm glad that Aden knows he needs help... i loved what you said about Rachel not being able to stand being next to someone in pain and not being able to help them... and I hadn't even thought about the possibility of him 'silencing' her if he had killed his dad either, but it's completely logical.

That last last about Aden not wanting to be the kind of person that belongs in prison was amazing too!

I love this fic! Can't wait for more! :D

“Aden!I heard a rumour you were dead.”

“You did?”

“Yeah but mainly because I started it.I wanted to know how people would react.”

That bit cracked me up!! :lol:

Geoff and Nicole :wub: they are so sweet

We all knew Belle still loved him :lol::D

Glad Aden seems to be ok now!

Loved it!!!

Loved this Aden needing to work out where to go now and also Geoff and Nicole working out one of the most important lessons in life, that it doesn't matter how much you love some one, that is not enough, there is so much more that has to be right and if it's wrong how ever hard you try it will only frustrate you or stop you being yourself.

Thanks for writing this it is so good to have a fic which is different in tone from many of the others it's good to have a change.