Charlie Buckton - Esther Anderson

Dean

The introduction of Brax has changed Charlie and for the worse!!

Everything that was good about her has been erased for some pathetic unstable relationship. It might look good, but getting passed the looks, there's nothing there!!

It's sad that Charlie is ruining her life and her friendships for someone who doesn't have the descency to the right thing. Brax will always resort to criminal ways to get what he wants.

R.I.P Charlie Buckton. You were once a firm favourite, now a firm pain in the backside.

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everyone!

This has nothing to do with like the character or anything but wasnt sure where else to ask..

I was wondering is anyone know anything about the dress Charlie was wearing on 31st October and 1st November episodes 5416 and 5417 ? its the spaghetti straped yellow and orange summer dress!!! It is absolutley gorgeous and wondering where to get it from!

Thanks

Sorry you feel that way... i dont. i like her complexity.

What you see as complex I see as inconsistent.....

Just out of curiosity have you been watching since Charlie arrived....or another new viewer drawn in by the Chax stuff ?

Well Whitney I am with you - what was once imo a very 'cold' character has actually shown the woman in Charlie and not just the cop. I love seeing Charlie smile and the emtions both good and bad- fabulous acting by both characters and I think these 2 characters have the most amazing on screen chemistry - and just so you know kevin I have been watching since day one back in the floss & neville days so......what's your point to that question?