Charlie Buckton - Esther Anderson

Dean

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tonight's episode was just amazing! Incredibly upsetting and moving.

And just such amazing acting.

Steve Peacocke and Rebecca Breeds for a 2012 Logie!!

I can genuinely say that I did not expect this to be the ending for Charlie and Brax.

But I guess Charlie's life was at risk the minute Jake's gang found out about them, and especially since she killed Hammer.

I surprised that neither of them really realised that..

And the music in the last scene just added it all beautifully yet heartbreaking too!

Tomorrow's episode should be amazing too!

Just... wow.

Edited by LauraPhilly!!

I just watched the goodbye interview on the OS with Esther and Steve and poor Esther was crying and Steve looked genuinely upset about her leaving, brilliant chemistry between both of them. Such a shame we didn't get more time to see Chax develop futher. I really hope she is successful in the future in whatever she decides to do. Home and Away is not going to be the same without her. :(

On another note, well done to Esther and the producers for keeping mum on the whole thing!

Nothing was confirmed by neither Esther nor the show so despite several articles being posted to this board, I still had my doubts over whether Charlie would die or not.

It really could have gone either way for awhile.

Edited by LauraPhilly!!

Goodbye Charlie :'(

it's cruel, very cruel. How it ended for charlie. He shot her at point blank twice. What a coward.

Even though it is just a soap. We are deeply attached. we spend many minutes, and hours watching these people.

It feels like we are part of their life and know their whole story.

We would obviously be sad with the ending but from a writer's point of view. As esther is leaving, and the others are not. This is the

only possible way to end it. Brax and Charlie were so in love that she would not leave without him and vice versa.

Very touching epsiodes. 5435-5439

The whole storyline between the buckton's and river boys were a master piece by the writer and the performers.

Kept the rating high, and the viewers hooked.

R.I.P to Charlie and Chax you guys were a much loved couple by many :wub:

Edited by vixstar131

• 2 weeks later...