The Twilight Saga

Guest Tamxxx

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is the book good! :o

the book is AMAZING! Best $20 i've spent in my life! (and i'm actually not kidding...)

do it. buy the book. i don't think i've met someone who's read it and not liked it.

:D

i'm all jittery now i've started thinking about it.

might go read it again...

I haven't read it but I'm tossing up whether to go and buy the book and see the movie.

Is the book good?

I can't really say much as I've only read about seven chapters however, I already feel the need to preach this book...and I don't usually like vampire anythings. Get the book, it's awesome :lol:

I just watched a review and he said that it was so cheesy that he actually got fat by watching it (oh hilarious :rolleyes:). But then, he started by saying that he liked HSM! Wtf?! Has he even watched HSM? It's like, the cheesiest movie ever made! He might as well have said "Omg, I hate Twilight and Robert Pattinson, because he's so much better than Zac. And he's good looking, while I'm some 50 year old guy with almost no hair and I'm wearing a Spider Man t-shirt. I hate him." Childish moron <_<

Archived