The Twilight Saga

Guest Tamxxx

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

while I'm some 50 year old guy with almost no hair and I'm wearing a Spider Man t-shirt. I hate him." Childish moron <_<

LOLOL. That's so accurate! :lol:

I'm not a fan of critics. They get paid a huge amount of money to critique a movie, but nobody really cares because people like to make up their own minds. If I see a bad review of a movie, I'll pay to see that movie. I don't want anybody to tell me if it's good or not, thankyouverymuch. -_-

From what I've seen from Harry Potter and Twilight teasers, Rob's acting is quite good. Making negative comments on a soon-to-be-A-list-actor's acting ability is quite LOLsome.

Hm. I've read numerous comments on YOUtube and I'm amazed that anti-Twilight people are so misinformed about the whole thing.

The books were originally aimed at a mature (and YA) audience, but the movie was marketed as a teen-flick. Understandable enough, that's where the movie is. But I don't know how the anti people can say this movie "sucks" before it's even released. I'm on the fence about it because I haven't seen it, obviously. And apparently the anti crowd are under the impression that the books are for teenage girls who 'ooze' over Edward... Now, I'm not a teenage girl and I don't 'ooze' over Edward. I liked the Vampire side of it. And it's not the typical vampire that's used in every other book or film. These guys can go outside in the sun... and they don't drain humans. It's refreshing, methinks.

^^^ ooh dear. how can people hate something they haven't seen.

i love vampire films and the fact cam gigandet is in it got me interested only that a friend told me to read the books.

i have to admit i did fall for edward in the books, i'm not much of a rob fan though so the film... might not have the same effect for me.... where as i am a girl i'm not a teenage one so how can people say that.

^ definatly :)

i was looking on the hoyts website, and it says you can pre-order tickets here for the 26th of November, even though the official opening is supposed to be december 11, so, i dunno.

i suppose it's a good thing, but i don't want to get my hopes up...

i'll order them anyways :P

O.k. so I've finished twilight, it was awesome and I loved it.

Are the rest just as good? I got my Mum to get me Breaking Dawn for xmas, I bought New Moon for myself yesterday and will buy Eclipse next week, but are they all just as good as Twilight? Before I knew anything about the serires I read plot summeries on wiki (not at all reliable, i know) and they didn't sound great but I'm hoping it's just lame old wiki being lame old wiki and that the rest are even better than Twilight.

Thoughts?

New Moon is better than Twilight, IMO. I won't give anything major away, but you get a better understanding of the local legends that Jacob informed Bella about when they were on the beach in Twilight. :wink:

I finished New Moon last night. Nice ending! And I'm starting Eclipse today.

^But isn't New moon for Jacob fans? Everyone says it's all Jacob, very little Edward. That makes Edward and Bella fans very unhappy,lol. It seems to be the book least liked. And after reading Twilight, I guess I am an Edward and Belle fan. I'm still borrowing the book from my friend though, so I can buy and read Eclipse and so on.

Hmm, funny, I don't think the movie is aimed at teens. Well maybe since that's the target audience but they make the trailer look so scary and dark and Harry potter-ish when the book is actually really cheesy and young at parts. I don't really like the actors, and Edward doesn't look up to how they describe it in the book. But they're two really refreshing faces so I'm looking forward to the movie. :D

Archived