The Twilight Saga

Guest Tamxxx

Thanks for your opinions. I started it late last night and will continue today. After reading and loving Twilight, I can't help but be an Edward/Belle fan (or just an Edward fan in general even though I'm not a teenage girl either lol) so I'm looking foward to reading how their relationship goes with what happens in this book.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New Moon has a lot of Jacob, but it's amazing for Edward/Bella fans as well because you can really see how strong their bond is, and it's heartbreaking, but at the same time she developes an amazing friendship with Jacob. It's a very beautiful book. :)

after re-reading New Moon again, i'm with you on that bit, when i read it first i got the 'no Edward' thing but yeah, now i don't even hate Jacob, he's a good friend :)

Okay, somebody has to tell me something. Something in Eclipse is REALLY annoying me.

Okay, you know how in New Moon, Bella was in the Meadow and she ran into Laurent? WELL, the werewolves ie. Jacob, Sam etc. chased Laurent out of the meadow blah blah. THEN Jacob said to Bella that they were on Cullen land and that the treaty would be broken if they found out and Bella said she wouldn't say anything. WELL, I'm really sick of Jacob in Eclipse because he keeps yapping on about how the treaty would be broken if Bella was to become a vampire. WELL. Why doesn't she pull him up on this? She just said that he told her about the vampires and that was a treaty-breaking-move, but she has never mentioned the werewolves hunting on the Cullen's land. IT'S REALLY ANNOYING ME. So, what I'm trying to ask here is... Does Bella say this to anybody because I'm really looking for a touché moment and it aint seem to be happenin'...

HALP :(

Oh yeah, and ALICE <3. :wub:

^Aw, shucks! :(

The movie has received a B on Box Office. It's also top of the box office in the US. :) And the budget was TINY! :o They only had $37 million to spend. Okay, that sounds like a lot. BUT, the new Indiana Jones movie, which also received a B rating, had six-times the amount of money to spend. >.< Even Madagascar 2 had something outrageous like $180 million for their budget... and it's a CARTOON.

Well they made 70million on opening weekend so I'm sure the budget for New Moon will be better :P

Hopefully it works that way! :P

I have been reading a few reviews and so far what I am getting is that Twilight addicts will obviously love the movie. People who haven't read the book, or just think its ok, won't like it so much.

Yeah, that's the impression I got from reviews, too!

Sorry, I just had to post this <3 It's so beautiful and amazing and sob-tastic.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=sfuthcewYT0

Aw :wub:

In New Moon I'm up to the bit where Alice and Belle have just arrived in Fracne (I think that's where they are) and are going steal a car. Anyway, I totally get what you said Cerise about this whole book being so heartbreaking and beautiful. I had to stop reading a few times because it was just so sad and the emotions were written so well :wub:

Archived