The Twilight Saga

Guest Tamxxx

It'd be interesting to see how the movie in done. I know there are already a few changes.

The Biology teachers isn't called Mr. Banner in the movie. Pointless changes like that pee me off

:P

I hope they don't do a Harry Potter on it and leave out half the book. :ph34r:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Biology teacher isnt called Mr. Banner? Wtf? Why bother changing something like that? :P

I expect it to be differemt, it's not a movie of the book after all - it's a movie based on the book. Catherine and Stephenie made that very clear, so if somethings different there's that to remember :P

WORLD PREMIER TONIGHT! :D 6:30 PST. I can't wtach it. :( But if anyone wished to stay up until 1:30AM to give me teh 411 on the redcarpet tomorrow I'll be evah so greatful :P

OOOF. What channel?

Based on the book? I don't like the sound of that. :(

I shall not judge until I have seen the movie.

*shakes in corner of room*

:P

i've nearly finished re-reading twilight and i've just realised that the bit where bella comfronts edward about being a vampire is actually in the car on the way back from him recuing her.... but in the movie they're in the woods.... anyone know why they changed it like that???

i know it's only "based" on the book but i was just wondering if anyone did know why that bit was changed??

I've just gotten my flatmates to read Twilight, and 3 of my other mates are now addicted. Ad you can see, I am a preacher of the Twilight faith :P

Seriously, though, I didn't know there were so many people who were as obssessed with Twilight as I was! This is fantastic! Cannot wait until Friday! I'm so gonna watch it online, and then then it comes out here [a week before my birthday] I'm going to go watch it a million times over! I just really, really, really hope they don't leave the sweet stuff and the all important lines out! I hate it when they do that, esp with Harry Potter!

But even still, I know I will love the movie, yet I know that it will never be as good as the books. Nothing can ever top that! :D

i've nearly finished re-reading twilight and i've just realised that the bit where bella comfronts edward about being a vampire is actually in the car on the way back from him recuing her.... but in the movie they're in the woods.... anyone know why they changed it like that???

i know it's only "based" on the book but i was just wondering if anyone did know why that bit was changed??

Probably to fit it all in. I think it's best that they blend a few things together rather than not having them in the film at all. :)

The Cullens are a nice family. I just got to the bit where Bella is at their house and we got the explanation of Carlisle's past. All very interesting!

Oh I cant wait for the movie. My boyfriend is taking me! I cant wait. I love the book and am currently re reading New Moon and then Eclipse. I cant find Breaking Dawn anywhere! I think I might bully my dad to buy it for christmas :) When is the UK release again? 12? OR 19 of December?

Archived