The Twilight Saga

Guest Tamxxx

Since quite a while ago i've been hearing so much about the book 'twilight', it's become really popular and everyone is going on about it.

I haven't read it yet but can someone tell me why it's so popular and basically what it's about?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's become popular recently because its been made into a film to be released later on this year, November to December time, depending on where you are obviously.

I think imdb.com called it a modern day romeo and juliet but between vampire and mortal. I hope that helps.

Twilight :wub: It's the best bookseries EVER!

Basically it's about a girl, Bella, who moves to Forks, Washington, and meets these mysetrious people at her school. She's attarcted to one of the guys, Edward, and is determined to find out why they seem so inhumane. Well, it turns out they're vampires. And Edward and Bella fall in love... but that's obviously not very safe... and that goes on for four books. Beautiful, amazing series :wub:

Twilight :wub: It's the best bookseries EVER!

couldn't have said it better myself

but i'm the same with princess_in_pink i read Twilight with my book club a while back, then one day it was all "twilight!" so i'm very proud to say i am an original twilight lover :P

for those who have read it, currently me and my friend Jezza just talk 'twilight' in maths, and we are currently having a debate.

it is it Esme (as in you and me) or Esmay (like the month)

By the way, anyone else majorly psyched for the movie?

Oh, and is anyone else going to Eternal Twilight, the UK convention? I AM! :D

I was gonna go to TwiCon US but I can'ta fford it so I'm going to Eternal Twilight instead! So far they've only announced Kellan as a guest, bit I recon Catherine, Nikki and Rob (!!!!!! :D:D) will be going too. Hopefully Kristen, and Jackson would be n'awesome. And I so want Peter and Elizabeth to come too. Ohh, and Ashley and Rachel.

Okay. EVeryone? :P

i'm so exited for the movie, :D i want to see it NOW!! december 12 here i think :D was talking about it today and decided Kristen is a perfect Bella, not a typical pretty, not ugly but still very Bella-ish.. if you get me :P

AGh! i'm just so happy it's coming out as a movie!!

Archived