The Twilight Saga

Guest Tamxxx

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you for the links guys! I'm officially a big fan too! I'm halfway through the first book and it's awesome! Now I can't wait for the movie to come to Norway. It's so long to wait (the premiere is february 6th and that sucks) The trailer looks great though :D

It's so unfair that it's not even funny. They decided to move the Norwegian premiere date (which originally was February 13th <_<) to February 6th. Like, what the...?! They couldn't move it more than that?! :angry: And on top of that, I have to watch the film with stupid Norwegian subtitles <_<:( It's so frustrating seeing all the countdowns that have only 10 (or 9, depending on how you count) days left, while here, Twilight has hardly been mentioned :rolleyes: >.<

http://www.edwardandbella.net/ --> Gallery. There's some problems with the gallery at the moment, so you might have to use a different link to the gallery than the usual one, which is why I'm linking you to the site instead of the gallery :) You can also enter the video archive and download videos and get caps that way :)

Yayy thanks valli :)

Archived