The Twilight Saga

Guest Tamxxx

So, I watched the movie online this morning. :D

From what I was reading, I expected the movie to be the worst movie ever made on this planet. But I was pleasantly surprised. I know it's different from the book and that takes time to get used to. I know that the scenes are quick and it all seems a bit rushed. But they are the only things that I disliked. I liked the acting, make-up (okay, Jacob's wig was LOLsome), sets and locations. I think the actors did a good job portraying each character. Jasper and Alice, my favorites, were exactly as I saw them when I read the book. Rosalie was great how she really didn't like Bella and I loved it when she crush the jar(?) when they were all cooking dinner for Bella, it was a nice touch. Emmet is great, I hope that actor decides the play Emmet for the next few movies. I think Esme and Carlisle were great, too. I imagined Esme to be taller for some reason, but I guess that can't be changed.

:P Edward was just how I thought he would be. Rob did a great job. I think the first hour of the movie was a bit etchy. But after the first hour I think it got really good (especially the baseball scene). I love Victoria and James. Laurent was great too. I think the highschool kids were very good. Jessica seems like the girl I would hate, but I liked that. :P Angela was great. I thought Mike would be different. Tyler was good. Eric was...odd. Charlie is great! Jacob was never my fave, and neither was Billy. :P

All in all, it was far better than I expected. I know it wasn't super, but I guess with a budget like that nothing can be wow-factor.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gosh!

I wanted to see what crap had pushed took the date Harry Potter was planned to be put in cinema's. I've never read the book, or heard anything about the storyline, but I went online, found the best quality version and downloaded it. I'm glad I did!

It was a really good film, Bella and Edward were just adorable. I wouldn't mind if he bite me O.o

XD

Gosh!

I wanted to see what crap had pushed took the date Harry Potter was planned to be put in cinema's. I've never read the book, or heard anything about the storyline, but I went online, found the best quality version and downloaded it. I'm glad I did!

It was a really good film, Bella and Edward were just adorable. I wouldn't mind if he bite me O.o

XD

Glad you liked it! :D

Did you find any of it confusing? I know some people who didn't read the books found some bits of the movie hard to understand. Which is understandable considering half the book was left out of the movie. :P

Alice can bite me any day. :wub:

Alice was <3 :wub:

I saw the movie on Tuesday, and I adored it. I thought it was great; sure it had it's flaws, but come on, a thirty million dollar budget? You can't make an amazing movie with thirty million. However, Summit may have set a record in its own right. Shall I start with flaws?

1. Length. It was far too short. Some of the scenes went too quickly.

2. Flashbacks. I wanted MORE!

3. Jacob's wig. Nough said.

4. The unnecesary cutting of scenes, like the blood testing. I was so looking forward to that.

5. The stupid low quality-ness, although that has to do with my eh, method :D

But I LOVED

1. ALICE <3

2. JASPER <3

3. JASPER AND ALICE <3

4. Edward Edward Edward Edward. Rob Rob Rob Rob.

5. The short Bella and Jacobness. Yes, despite my stupid Edward/Bella love in the first one, I am still Team Jacob. Cause EB just gets dumb in Eclipse/BD.

6. Bella Bella Bella. Kristen Kristen Kristen.

7. The HUMANS! Mike = LOL, Jessica = :D, Angela = <3, Tyler&Eric = Uhuh...

8. ROSALIE! I loved her.

9. Baseball scene <3

10. Cullen's <3

12. The Nomads. They were good in their own right. I love Rachelle Lefevre anyway.

13. Jessica. Anna Kendrik rocks.

14. Alice <3

I didn't find any of it confusing:)

I was so glad i downloaded it of supernovatube because when I went to find it today, It had been removed and I still have it :D I think the quality of the one I watched was quite good for they way I got it.... It had a bit of a purple tinge O.o

The wig was just LOL and I loved Alice!

I WANT I WANT I WANT!!! I've attempted "aquiaring" it through certian methods but each of them have not worked properly <_<

I'm still trying though :D Can't wait to see it

EDIT: I HAVE!!! And will be watching tonight while hubby is at work :D

Hehe have fun watching it!

I found the link from watch-movies.net

Haha thanks. I got my Mum to get it for me because they have twice as much broadband as what we do :D

So, I loved the whole thing. I love every single one of the Cullens

:wub: They were all portrayed perfectly. The guy who plays Jasper is HOT and he only had, like two or three lines lol. Alice, Rosalie, Esme, Carlisle, Emmet...all so good. I loved how after meeting Bella, Esme and Alice were like "so cute" lol. And Edward :wub: Rob did such a good job. I actually like movie Bella more than book Bella too. I think Kristen did a great job, plus I'm half way through Eclipse and book Bella is being kinda selfish lol. Like Cal, I loved the baseball scene (very impressive) and I loved the kiss, so intense. I would have like for it to be a bit longer and I would have like to see a bit more on how hard it was for Edward to even touch Bella to begin with, but mostly I just loved it

Archived