Vegetarians

Guest jenlee

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^ i don't eat pig either, after that ad on the radio, with the little girl voice and saying a pug has the intelligene of a three year old. i can't eat them, i feel like i'm eating a little girl.

so i spend ages eating around things, bacon or ham in salads are the worst and they stick to things..

ugh

I can't eat pork either. I hate the taste of it.

I eat read meat if it's served to me but I would very rarely cook it for myself.

Chicken, however, is probably one of my favourite foods. I don't like the thought of eating something that was once running around but it's just too good. Now I feel really guilty.

All of my Mum's three brother's own farms (two own sheep farms and the other a dairy farm) so I get odd looks when I go down there and pick at the meat on my plate.

I am probably a wanna-be vegetarian.

I am probably a wanna-be vegetarian.

:lol: me too, apart from the pork, i rarely eat meat, but like you chicken is too good.

i wish i could say i didn't eat meat, and i wish i didn't. but sometimes, it's just so much more appealing then tofu..

Have you ever seen how chickens get slaughtered ?and sausages're made out of intestines! It's disgusting enough for me to be a vegetarian.

It's always been this way since i was ± 3 when i started to realize what meat was, ewe gross! And it's more than that

I'm Belgian and i love French fries, i always get them from the same stand

Last time i found out they weren't really vegies... no they use steers fat.. for frying :huh:

i'm a natural born vegetarian!I whish i wasn't,to me It's a curse really. <_<

With my sis it's just the opposite she can't get enough of meat,we always joke about it :lol:

I wonder what other vegetarians's motives are ? I love animals but that isn't my main reason.. why i'm vegan.. it's like i have no choice???

Am i the only one who thinks "meat is gross"??? or no, meat is murder???

I don't really like organ meat, which is why sausages and mince kind of disgust me. I'd rather know what I'm eating, and know that it's some part of respectable flesh, rather than the left over innards that by rights should be going to dog meat.

I love animals too, vegetarian and carnivorous ones. I'm an omnivorous animal, and although I don't snap the spines of chickens myself, rip the feathers out with my teeth, and then eat them raw... I've sort of come to terms with the grossness associated with eating meat. I'm not much better than my cats, who crunch up mice - bones, fur and all - but then, I don't really want to be. I love my cats. I have no interest in being better than them. Although, I do draw the line at licking myself and eating my own vomit... I may eat meat, but I have *some* standards...

I think your cats should meet mine, emmasi! They eat everything but the bones of birds. It's disgusting.

I know that I probably should eat meat but it's just too good to resist sometimes. It's kind of freaky to see them running around in a paddock and then next thing you know they are on your plate. I've just made myself feel guilty again.

I've been a vegetarian for 8 years! and in that time i've never had the slightest craving for meat - my friends think im wierd and that i'd soon change my mind if i had a bacon butty, somehow doubt it though

It does make me laugh whenever i tell people im vegie cos they just look at you as if you have 2 heads or something, or that you need sectioning for treatment :D

I can see why people would be a vegetarian but I couldnt be one of them besides my iron levels can get too low sometimes so I cant afford not to eat meat

I dont understand the consept behind being a Vegan - it would nice if there was one to share that ideas

Archived