Vegetarians

Guest jenlee

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have you actually asked your McDonalds for a veggie burger? They're not on the menu but they do have them. I had one when I went through a vegetarian phase and was in the Gold Coast.

How long ago was that? My mum says they did have a veggie burger once. I'm not sure if they still have it though.

When I first became a Vegie there was like nothing on the market for us apart from beanfest (packets of soya mince you mixed up), a few random veg burgers and vegetable grills.

Now because of demand nearly every supermarket chain has its own vegie range. Then you ahve Quorn products and Linda Mccartny.

The more you ask for stuff the more they will be forced to come up with something.

My sister went through a vegetarian phase a few years ago. I remember she went to Maccas one night with my Mum and stepfather and had to go down to Pizza Hut down the road to get some garlic bread because Maccas had little vegetarian options.

Archived