Vegetarians

Guest jenlee

I don't really like red meat and I can't give up chicken. Not too fond of seafood either.

I have given up meat twice before, both for a set amount of time and both times I managed to go without meat for that duration but it was really hard.

I can't see myself giving up meat completely - although that may change when it comes to cooking meat for myself. I haven't had to cook meat before and I really hate the sight of raw meat.

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a friend who is a vegetarian. Whenever we had BBQ's at school he would bring along veggie patties.

And do we also know who is a vegetarian............ Jessica (Belle). :)

I have tried to stop meat, but I can't. Im not a big meat eater. I dont really like steak, pork chops, stuff like that. But I like bacon, chicken, stir-fry.

Do vegetarians eat yogurt? Because... isn't yogurt made from live bacteria or something? Does bacteria count as an animal :unsure:?

I calculated how many chickens I'm likely to eat in my lifetime, because chicken is my favourite meat. The number is somewhere around 10,000... I'm not likely to stop any time soon, but I understand why people would. It's a daunting thought.

Archived