Vegetarians

Guest jenlee

I love eating meat and I respect your views as to why you would not rather eat meat. I dont believe that anyone has the right to judge anyone else on their preferences as to what kind of meat they do eat because they choose what they choose. I eat meat on a daily basis and the main reason for that is because I like meat. I believe that vegetarians choose not to eat meat for their own reasons and I totally respect as I hope that you will respect my decision to eat meat.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hardly eat meat....like I'll eat bacon (sometimes), sausages (sometimes), hamburgers from fast food places, mince (yummy) chicken (same again only sometimes, I do love chicken though) and stuff like cheese is okay...but I don't really like things like Steak, chops, real meaty stuff that takes a really sharp knife to cut through it, I don't like the taste of it...

I watched Meet your Meat, it was so horrible! I don't think I'll go off meat completely but I won't be eating it as frequently as some people do. I think it's good to maintain a balanced diet. A bit of everything is good.

What I don't like about people who are classified as vegans who preach to other people and go on and on about Animal rights and how we should stop eating it. The way some people say it just annoys me, although I do feel very sorry for the animals its so cruel the way they treat them, it's disgusting! I don't think I'll ever be able to forget that movie :(

I think I'm a wannabe vegetarian!

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I think I'm getting low in iron because I'm getting brusies on my legs. But then again I'm a faily thin person and bruise easily...so I don't really like the taste of meat. So I was wondering what "vegetarians" eat to keep up their iron levels. Or anyone in general besides eating meat what's a good source, or way to boost my iron levels?

^^^ You could take an iron suplement tablet, or all of the following have lots of iron in them

Wholemeal bread and flour

Iron-fortified cereals - Bran, Branflakes, Weetabix

Beans and pulses e.g. lentils, chick peas, haricot, kidney, pinto, baked, butter, peas

Nuts - almonds, cashews, Brazils, walnuts

Dried fruit - apricots, figs, dates

Green vegetables - watercress, spinach

Rich fruit cake, gingerbread, ginger biscuits

Curry powder

Cocoa, chocolate, black treacle

Eggs, espcially the yolk

Tofu

Soybeans

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Egg it's disgusting basic ingredient its in everything :o like just now i ate jammy croissant and got slime taste afterwards because there was put raw egg with sugarontop which i noticed bakery does after im soled with there breads so i always have to go somewhereelse and of course there's always the big marcket i can go to they don't have to camouflage it's always fresh

they can never take away my milk also :)

I love meat as a future writer I might have a character who is a vegetrian or a vegan one day so I'm always scanning menus for vegetarian and vegan dishes. I feel sorry for vegans and vegetarians they get very little choice. Hungry Jacks is the only major fast food group that has a veggie burger. Maccas don't even have one shame on you Maccas.

Archived