Constant Teasing

Guest adelle

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

“I knew you couldn’t stay away from me” Aden remarked as he opened the door.

“Is that how you answer the door whenever someone comes round?” Belle asked as entered the house.

“Well, you know, you’re pretty much the only one who comes knocking on my door” he responded with a cheeky grin.

That was such a funny line :D

“We’ve had this conversation before, on the beach, what’s missing from your pics…what was it, oh that’s right, your figure in a landscape” Aden replied as he placed his hand on his chest pointedly.

Classic Aden :wub:

Belle looked at him pausing for a second, “Fine, Alright, you win…I want, I want you, to feature in my folio”

Aden was grinning ear to ear, clearly enjoying this moment.

“You know what forget it, if you’re just-“

“Belle”

“What?”

“Of course I’ll do it” Aden said stepping forwards again as he reached out and caught her hands and pulled her closer.

“You will?” Belle asked as she looked up at him.

“Yeah” he whispered as he leant in and kissed her.

“Although, I will need some kind payment for my services” he said as he pulled back slightly.

Belle raised her eyebrows, “And what’s that?”

“I don’t know, I’m sure you’ll think of something” he said softy.

Belle leant in and kissed him back, and then looked up at him, “How was that?”

“Perfect”

OOOOOOOOO I loved it :D keep it up ! ! !

I know most of this fic has been light a fluffy but I thought I'd have to cover some of the more darker themes eg) Aden's abuse and intimacy issues, because I want to stay as true to the actual characters as possible, so a couple of the upcoming chapters might not be all so bright and shiney, but then hopefully, if I do it right, it will return to being light and fluffy...Please comment, if its good/bad or boring...and I'll do my best to make it better :)

And thanks again to all the people who do comment, it really does give me warm fuzzy feelings to know people like my fic...lol :)

Chapter 10.

Belle admired the shirtless pictures of Aden as she pinned them up on her board, Aden sitting behind her rested his head on her shoulder.

“Hmmmm, if you don’t get this job, with those shots, then-“

“Modesty doesn’t suit you, does it?” Belle interrupted, smiling as she turned to face him.

“You love it” he whispered, as he leant in and kissed her. She kissed him back then pulled away slowly.

“So I was thinking…” Aden began.

“What?”

“I was thinking, maybe we could, I don’t know, make us official?” He asked, looking across at her as he lay on her bed, leaning against his arm.

“I thought we were” she said, looking slightly confused.

“I mean, like-"

“Telling people about us” Belle said finishing his sentence.

Aden nodded, “Yeah, I mean so we don’t have to go sneaking around all the time, and dodging people when we’re together”

“I know, it’s just that-“

“What, are you ashamed to be seen with me, is that it?”

“No, of course not!”

“Then what is it Belle, what are you so afraid of?” Aden asked, becoming slightly frustrated.

“You know it’s not that simple, with Irene, Geoff and Annie, well their not exactly your biggest fans and I have to live with them”

“I thought you were the kind of girl who didn’t care what people thought or said about you, maybe I was wrong…”

“Oh ok, so you’re now taking the moral high ground?” Belle said angrily, “where are you going?”

“I’m going home, before Irene gets home, don’t want to ruin that precious reputation of yours”

“Wait, Aden, can we at least talk about this?” Belle asked, but it was too late, Aden has already disappeared through her window.

“Aden” Belle called out as she approached Aden in the kitchen in the Diner, “look, I’m sorry about before…I was-”

“I’m kinda busy right now Belle, so if you don’t mind” he said as he picked up two plates and carried them out to the tables.

Belle sighed as she leant against the counter, she didn’t want to make the mistake of pushing him away, because the more she got to know him, the more she liked him and maybe someday even love him.

As Aden reentered the kitchen Belle started again, “Aden look-“

“You don’t quit do you?” He said angrily.

“Well, not when I know what I want” She said, hoping to ease the mood a little, giving a hopeful smile.

Aden laughed as he shook him head.

“I get it Belle, you only want me to be your boyfriend when it suits you, well right now doesn’t suit me” he said without looking at her, as he picked up the next lot of plates and carried them out.

This time Belle followed him out, and after he had served the customers as he was walking towards the kitchen, she grabbed his face and kissed him, passionately, in front of everyone to see.

“Tell everyone” she said.

“What?”

“You can tell everyone about us” she repeated as kissed him again, she paused for a second and then walked toward to door, turning round at the last moment to see the look on Aden’s face, she smiled and then walked out the door, leaving a building full of shell shocked customers.

Archived