Constant Teasing

Guest adelle

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AWwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Excellent update. Awwww. Belle wont do anything, even if she did like him. Im sure she will do something later. Awwwww, the last part, when she put her hand on top of his on his knees. Awwwwwwww. Im sure Aden would have been happy about that. But he was also very happy when she stayed at the hospital with her. Awww. Love this fic, its brilliant. Keep up the great work.

Love Jessica

xxx

Chapter 5.

Aden sat on the edge of the pier with a bottle of whiskey in hand. Taking a swig, he wiped his mouth with one hand when he saw someone approaching him.

It was dark as Belle stumbled along to sand, looking around until her eyes focused on a figure, sitting on the pier, she speed up to see who it was.

“Aden, Aden what are you doing?” she called out to him. “I’ve been looking for you everywhere”

Aden turned to look at her, “What does it look like I’m doing?” he snapped back.

“Ok, so you’re upset about your dad drinking again, so now you’re getting drunk, that’s brilliant Aden!”

“What do you care anyway? I thought you hated me?” he said, slurring his words.

“I..I don’t hate you, I I just…… you look like you need some help” Belle finished.

“You don’t get it, dad’s drinking, it’s cause so many problems, it’s stuffed up my whole life, and I’m always left to pick up the pieces.”

Belle sighed, sitting down next to him and looked up at his face, studying his pained expression. He looked so broken, and she realized, there was a whole lot more to Aden Jefferies than she knew.

“You want to tell me about it?” She asked, not quite sure what to say.

“Not right now, maybe another time…” he replied looking down at his feet.

“Ok, whenever you’re ready” Belle said quietly.

After sitting there for what seemed like hours, Belle finally broke the silence.

“Look it’s really late, and clearly you’re not in a state to be left alone, come on I’ll walk you to Roman’s, anyway Irene’s probably wondering where I am.”

“If Roman sees me like this he’ll hit the roof”

“Well you can’t stay here all night, it’s freezing” she commented, as she looked around the deserted beach.

“I’ll just go home then” Aden replied as he staggered up and began walking. He turned around and looked at Belle, “You coming?” he asked as he swayed on the spot.

Belle hesitated for a second, and then got up and followed him, grabbing his shoulder to steer him in the right direction.

Aden gently nudged Belle on the shoulder, who was fast asleep on the edge of the couch in his living room.

“Wake up sleeping beauty” he said grinning, crouched down in front of her, he brushed her hair out of her face. Belle woke up, startled, pushing Aden’s hand away from her.

“Oooo feisty” he laughed, “I take it you’re not a morning person, I'll remember that”.

Belle sat up and rubbed her face, stretching her arms out. She looked around, slightly confused.

She looked at her watch.

“Crap!” she said.

“Crap?”

“I’m late!” Belle exclaimed. She quickly gathered her jacket and bag. She looked up at Aden, “You ok?” she asked.

“Yeah, I’m great” he responded, now grinning like an idiot. He seemed to find it highly amusing that Belle stayed at his place last night. He remembered asking her to sit and talk with him for a while, she must have fallen asleep.

“Nothing happened last night, you were drunk, and I helped you home” Belle defended.

“I take it you’re not staying for breaky?” he asked, ignoring what Belle had just said.

Belle laughed, shaking her head. “I have to go!” she said as she hurried out the door.

“Wake up sleeping beauty” he said grinning, crouched down in front of her, he brushed her hair out of her face. Belle woke up, startled, pushing Aden’s hand away from her.

“Oooo feisty” he laughed, “I take it you’re not a morning person, I'll remember that”.

haha that was soooooooooooooooo funny . . .

My favourite part . . . :)

Update soon :D:wub:

Hey, thanks again to everyone who has commented, It means a lot to me :)

Hope you like this next chapter

Chapter 6.

“So how is Ric holding up? Belle asked Mattie as they were walking along the beach.

“Yeah, I don’t know. He says everything is fine, but I can tell he’s not. I guess he’ll talk when he’s ready” Mattie replied, sounding frustrated. “So where did you disappear to last night?” she asked.

“I umm stayed with Aden at the hospital, he was pretty upset about his dad… there’s something else that’s going on too, his dad apparently had a drinking problem, and Aden was shattered when Rachel told him that his dad was back on the grog…from what it sounds, it’s like he’s had it pretty tough his whole life, I just feel sorry for him.”

“That’s terrible” Mattie replied, unsure what else to say. “So you stayed at the hospital the whole night?”

“Not exactly” Belle replied.

Belle filled in Mattie on the events of last night.

“He called me sleeping beauty!! Like I was the one who needed rescuing!” Belle exasperated.

Mattie just laughed, “You know, some girls would love to have a knight in shining-“

“He is not my knight in shining armor!” Belle declared. “I did him a huge favour last night, you should have heard the lies I had to tell Irene to get her off my back this morning, and the next day, he was back to his usual cocky self” Belle complained, “You know, I think I liked him better when he was sad and depressed, he was almost human then.”

“Ok, you know, if you would just admit to yourself that you like him, then-“

“Then what?” Belle interrupted. “Look, even if I did like him, I couldn’t possibly start something with him, it’s going to upset a lot of people!”

“Like who?” Mattie asked.

“Ah, Geoff, Annie, Irene, Cass…” Belle listed.

“Well, what about you? Ultimately, the only person this has to make sense to is you…” Mattie concluded.

Belle dragged her feet in the sand and sat down, throwing away a shred of seaweed beside her, Mattie joined her.

Belle spotted Aden and Axel in the surf, mucking around.

“You know what he told me the other night, he said I was the most unselfish, generous person he knew… ”

“Wow, was he, uh, being serious or teasing you?” Mattie asked, stunned by this revelation.

“I don’t know” Belle replied, now following Aden with her eyes.

“Oh, it’s 4 o’clock, I’m supposed to meet Ric for coffee, I promised him I would-“

“Yeah, yeah go on” Belle said, as she smiled, sinking her feet into the sand, “ I think I’m going to stay here a while, the sun’s nice”

As Mattie walked back up the path to the road, she spotted Aden and Axel mucking around in the water, she smiled to herself as she looked back at Belle, who was watching them from afar.

Belle returned to the beach later that evening with her camera. It was clear night, and she wanted to take some shots of horizon. After taking several shots Belle sat down in the sand, gently placing her camera bag down next to her as she examined the photos.

“It’s nice out here ey?” said Aden, who was approaching her, “thought I’d find you here”

“How’s your dad” Belle asked looking up at him.

“He’ll live” he replied. “Irene didn’t give you too much grief about our little slumber party last night?” Aden asked, trying to keep a serious face, sitting down next to her.

“Funny, you’re a funny guy”

“Ah, it’s been known to happen”, Aden grinned.

“You know, some girls may find your overconfidence and arrogance, cute, but I-”

“Oh, so then why we’re you checking me out all afternoon?”

“What?”

“Don’t try and deny it, I saw you perving-“

“I wasn’t-“

“Its ok” Aden interrupted, “I don’t actually blame you.”

“You see what I mean!” Belle exclaimed, “You are so full of yourself, it’s actually disgusting!”

Aden laughed shaking his head.

“Well … maybe, I haven’t had anyone in my life who has been worth it…until now” He looked up at Belle.

For once, Belle was lost for words, biting her bottom lip, staring back at him.

Aden leant forwards and kissed her gently on the lips, and the pulled back, brushing the hair on the side of her head back, looking directly into her eyes. Belle hesitated for a moment, and then kissed him back.

AWwwwwwwwwwwwww. They kissed. Awwwww.

Excellent updates. Loved both updates. Awwww.

Adelle kissed. Belle stayed over at Adens. Belle was perving on Aden. LOL.

Loving this fic. Its brilliant.

Keep up the great work.

And cant wait for moreee.

Love Jessica

xxx

Archived