Constant Teasing

Guest adelle

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A short chapter :) Hope you like...

Chapter 14.

Belle cradled a distraught Aden in her arms as she wiped away the tears on her face.

“Aden…how could you think this is your fault, it’s not, you have nothing to be ashamed for, you haven’t done anything wrong”

“I…I just feel like such a failure, it’s turned me into this person, who I just hate! I hate myself Belle, I hate my grandfather so much…”

“Aden…this, what your grandfather did to you, has nothing, nothing to do with who you are! You didn’t choose for this to happen, it’s the choices you make which define who you are”

“So you’re not repulsed by me?” Aden asked in a weak voice, looking up at Belle.

“No, I would never be” Belle whispered back.

She gently kissed his forehead and ran her fingers through his hair.

“I’m, I’m sorry for pressuring you, to, you know…”Belle said after a few minutes.

“No, it’s not your fault, you didn’t know” Aden replied softly, pulling himself up slightly.

“It’s kind of a relief actually, to talk to someone about it”

Belle smiled, glad she could be there for him, as she rested her head against his shoulder and held him tight.

As the sunlight filtered through the curtains Belle and Aden began to stir, waking up to the sound of Geoff and Annie talking in the kitchen.

“Mmmmmm you sleep ok?” Belle asked as she sat up slightly.

“Yeah” Aden replied as he opened his eyes.

“So, where do we go from here?” Aden asked.

“Anywhere you want to” Belle replied.

“Aden, look there is no rush for anything to happen, we can work through this together”

“You sure?” he asked.

“Yes”

“Why are you looking at me like that?” Belle asked.

“No, it’s just, I don’t know why you’re wasting your time on me, I’m completely useless…”

“You’re not useless, you’re arrogant and forthright, but you’re not useless”

Aden smiled, “Arrogant and forthright huh?”

“Just a little” Belle replied smiling.

Aden let out a laugh, Belle reached out and grabbed his hand, holding it tight and pulling it up.

“There is no place I’d rather be, than right here with you.” Belle finished.

I was bored, so I wrote another chapter... Hope you like it!!

Chapter 15.

Oliver sat on a pile of clean washing, waving a pillowcase around and laughing hysterically. Irene was busy doing the laundry as she skirted into Belle’s room with an empty washing basket.

“Quick girly, dirty washing! I need to get started on tea soon” Irene hollered.

As Belle gathered her dirty washing from her rack, she also collected Aden’s wet clothes from the day before.

“Oh, don’t worry about my stuff-“ Aden started.

“No, its fine” Irene said as she glared sideways at Belle.

As Irene left, Aden shot Belle a look.

“What?” Belle asked.

“I don’t expect Irene to do my washing for me, I can-“

Belle laughed, “It’s fine, what’s a couple of extra shirts going to do?”

“Well, I don’t expect you to understand, seeing as you were practically raised by wolves, but that’s what mothers do, they do laundry and cook for you!”

“You consider Irene your mother?” Aden asked, intrigued.

“Well… yeah I guess so. She’s the closest thing to a mother I’ve ever had.”

“How did you end up living with her?”

“You really want to know?” Belle asked, laughing.

“Course I do” Aden replied, smiling as he leant back on the head of Belle’s bed.

“Well, I came to Summer Bay looking for my birth mother as I had just found out I was adopted and well I didn’t have any money, Irene caught me breaking into her car, then she offered me a place to stay when she realized I didn’t have a home to go to.”

“Ummm ok, you breaking into cars?” Aden laughed. “Never would have pictured that!”

“Why is that so surprising?!” Belle asked, pretended to be offended as she sat herself down on the bed across from Aden.

“That’s pretty hardcore” Aden responded.

“I am hardcore” Belle replied playfully.

Aden laughed. “Yeah ok, whatever”

“I started a fire in the Gym, I’ve stolen a car, I’ve poured sour milk on Amanda’s carpet, I poured a bucket of fryer oil on that slimebag who tried to blackmail Amanda, I vandalized Jazz’s rental house which as a result burnt down, I stole Drew’s assignment and tore it up when I was angry at him and then he quit school as a result-“

“Ok ok, I get the picture, you’re like, totally hardcore” Aden said, “Remind me never to cross you!”

Belle raised her eyebrows, “I’m sure you would not be that stupid to do such a thing”

“Wouldn’t dream of it”

“Ok, so your turn” Belle said expectantly.

“What?” Aden asked confused.

“What’s the most hardcore thing you’ve ever done?”

Aden laughed, “Well, I don’t think I can top your list!”

Belle raised her eyebrows, “Really?”

“Ok so I’ve done a few stupid things, but I’ve never burnt down a house!”

“Umm, ok, Geoff, boot of car?”

“Ok, so that was pretty stupid”

“You could say that” Belle responded.

“Why did you hate him so much? You must have said something pretty bad to make him punch you!”

“The guy punches like a girl”

“Oh, ok, so in your opinion, you got knocked out by a girl?”

“Hey, I thought you were supposed to be on my side?”

“I am on your side, no wait, there are no sides, Geoff and Annie are like brother and sister to me, and it would mean a lot if you could at least try and be civil”

“If it means that much to you, ok, I’ll try” Aden agreed.

“You’d do that for me?” Belle asked as she scooted across until she was next to him.

“Yeah, I would”

Belle smiled as Aden grabbed her hand, and she leant against his shoulder.

“This has been really nice, you know, just talking” Belle said, look up at Aden.

“Yeah, it has been” Aden replied as he leant in and kissed her gently.

“I still can’t believe you burnt down a house!”

Archived