Constant Teasing

Guest adelle

Ive finished one of my essays so as celebration I'm gonna write another chapter, should be up later tonight :)

:D YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

*jumps around the room*

Cant wait :D

*bakes cookies to share with everyone for celebrations*

*takes a cookie*

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So here's the next chapter as promised :) Let me know what you think

Thanks for all the comments, and your enthusiasm matticus01! haha That comment made my day :)

Chapter 18.

The cooler weather was starting to kick in and the inhabitants of Summer Bay were slowly retreating into the warmth of the indoors. Belle sat in her bed, leaning against her bed-head with her quilt cover pulled up and her laptop on her lap, furiously typing away. Aden sat beside her, his arm around her, holding on to her waist and had his eyes fixated on the side of her face.

Aden leaned in and whispered in her ear, “You’re so beautiful when you’re stressed out”, as he began kissing her neck gently.

“Aden..please, I really have to get this done…”she responded angrily, not looking up from her computer screen, continuing to strain her eyes and she typed away.

“And when you’re angry…” Aden continued, as he moved further down her neck.

“Aden!”

“Mmmmm?”

“What are you doing? Can’t you see I’m a little busy right now?”

Aden looked up, leveling his head with hers, grinning.

“I did mention angry, didn’t I?” Aden said, as he started kissing her ear, nibbling on it gently.

“Would you get off me you big Neanderthal!” Belle said, pushing him away.

Belle looked at Aden, noticing the hurt expression on his face, and sighed.

“Aden, I’m sorry, I know I haven’t had much time to spend with you lately, I just really need to finish this report”

Aden shrugged it off, “No, its fine, although, I thought the reason you wanted this job was so you can take photos all day…”

“It not just taking photos, anyway, once I finish this, I’m all yours”

“All mine, huh? What exactly does that include?” He asked cheekily.

“Well you will just have to wait to find out, won’t you?” Belle said, as she gestured towards the door.

“Ok, ok, I think I know when I’ve outstayed my welcome…” Aden said as he got up, kissing Belle on the forehead and heading towards the door. “Call me when you’re done, yeah?”

“Yes, ok, now go already!”

“Fine, I’m going”

“Aden?”

“Yeah?”

“You’ll never out stay your welcome here”

“Aww, thanks babe” He said as he winked and wondered out the room.

Belle rolled her eyes as she glanced down at her screen, her cheerful expression fading, this was going to take hours, she groaned to herself and then continued to type.

After what seemed liked hours, Belle emerged from her room only to be confronted with the most surprising sight.

“What is going on here?” She asked, an incredulous look on her face.

Aden looked around, he and Annie were sitting at the dining room table doing what looked like 9th grade math.

“Oh, I was just watching the footy, he pointed to the television, and then Annie was having a bit of trouble with the trigonometry here, I thought I’d help her out, that is ok isn’t it?”

Belle just looked at him. “I thought you left hours ago?”

“Oh, well I was going to, but then you said I’d never outstay my welcome here, so I stayed.” He said grinning, he continued, “and if I do remember correctly you did say it would mean a lot to you if I made an effort to get along with your defacto family, so-“

“Yes, thank you, I can see that” Belle interrupted, still looking slightly stunned.

Annie gather her books, “Thanks Aden, that helped a lot” as she smiled at him and stood up. She turned to Belle, “I’m going to see Jai, can you let Irene know?”

“Yeah sure” Belle replied as she watched her walk out the door.

“Wow, I’m impressed” Belle said as she sat down next to Aden, “Who knew you could be such a gentleman”

“It’s been known to happen”

“Mmmmm” Belle replied as she leaned in and kissed him.

The two of them moved to the sofa, Aden sitting upright and Belle lying across with her head propped up against his chest as they watched the footy together, Aden absentminded rubbing Belle’s shoulder.

“I wish I could still play, It was like the only thing I was ever good at…” Aden said, slightly annoyed.

“Well, why don’t you?” Belle asked, looking up.

“I got kicked off the team, remember?”

“But a lot has changed since then, you should at least run it by Tony, I’m sure he’ll give you another shot…all that stuff was about the issues you had with Geoff, that’s all over now, the only thing that was holding you back was your attitude, besides, the team isn’t doing so well and I wouldn’t mind seeing you in those short shots…”

“I bet you would” Aden said as he contemplated the thought of re-joining the team, “you know what, why not? My grades are really good, and I’m sure Roman will put in a good word for me, yeah, I’ll run it by Tony tomorrow morning”

Aden looked down at Belle, “Thank you”

“I didn’t do anything”

“Yes you did, you…you make me feel like I can do anything if I want to”

“Anything?”

“Everything” Aden replied as he kissed her passionately.

Belle smiled,”I’m glad”

Aden kissed her again, Belle pulled away, a serious look emerged on her face.

“Aden”

“Yeah” he whispered looking up, noting her expression.

“I need to tell you something…I think…I think I’ve fallen in love with you…wait, I don’t want you to say anything” she said as he opened his mouth to say something.

“I don’t, I don’t expect you to feel the same way, I just wanted you to know how I felt, and that you don’t have to prove anything to me, I love you, just the way you are”

“Belle?”

“Yeah?”

“I’ve never stopped loving you, not for a second”

and your enthusiasm matticus01! haha That comment made my day

haha im glad :D

“Aden?”

“Yeah?”

“You’ll never out stay your welcome here”

Thatwa s such a cute line, could just imagine that :P

“Wow, I’m impressed” Belle said as she sat down next to Aden, “Who knew you could be such a gentleman”

“It’s been known to happen”

That was just plain funny :)

“Belle?”

“Yeah?”

“I’ve never stopped loving you, not for a second”

And That was my most favourite bit of all, just so adorable :wub:

Well done

Update soon

And another chapter coz I'm bored and waiting for spoilers...

Chapter 19.

“Tony, hey… Tony!” Aden called out as he approached Tony at the Surf Club.

“Hey Aden, how’s it goin’ mate?” he asked.

“Not too bad, actually I was hoping to catch you, could we have a chat?”

“Yeah, sure, what’s up?”

Aden paused for a second hesitating what he was about to do, “Look, I just wanted to apologize for the way I acted a couple months ago, the whole Geoff/Car thing wasn’t exactly my finest moment…”

“No, it wasn’t”

“Yeah, well I had a lot going on then, not that that’s an excuse, Belle’s helped me work through some stuff and I’ve had some counseling so…”

“Really, counseling?”

“Yeah” Aden replied, not wanting to divulge too much information.

“So I was wondering, if you would give me another chance on the team, I promise not to stuff it up this time”

Tony looked at Aden, slightly surprised.

“Uhh, you want to be put back on the team?”

“Well, yeah, I’ve been staying out of trouble and my marks at school have been pretty good so-“

“Aden, look, I’d love to help you out but your positions taken, I can’t just kick-”

“That doesn’t matter, I’ll play anything, I just want to play again, you know?”

“Alright, be at practice on Saturday and we’ll sort something out, and I’m just warning you now, any funny business, and you’re done”

“I promise that won’t happen, thank you”

“Yeah, mate, welcome back to the team” Tony said as he patted Aden on the shoulder and headed into the gym.

“Hey Beautiful” Aden said as he approached Belle who was sitting at a table outside the surf club, kissing her on the lips.

“What’s got you in such a good mood?” She asked as he sat down in front of her.

“Oh, it might have something to do with the fact that I’m back on the team!”

“No way!” Belle said, “Aw Aden that’s awesome What did you say to Tony?”

“I groveled, and apologized”

“You? Apologizing? No, I can’t picture that!” Belle said teasingly.

“Yeah, if I’m not careful I might actually turn out to be a decent human being!”

Belle laughed, “Well, you’re decent enough for me”

“I would hope so, well considering you love me, just the way I am”

“Are you mocking me?” Belle asked, pretending to be offended.

“Would I do such a thing?”

Belle spotted Geoff heading into the Surf Club and then looked across at Aden.

“Well, know that you’re back on the team, don’t you think there is someone you might have to make it up to?”

“What are you talking about?” Aden asked confused.

“Geoff maybe?”

“What you want me to grovel to Geoff, that’s not gonna-“

“Not grovel, just let him know you’re not out to get him, maybe apologize?”

Aden looked away, contemplating what Belle was asking him to do.

“Call a truce?” Belle asked.

Aden sighed, as he looked up at Belle, “I can’t believe I’m actually going to do this!”

Belle grinning.

“Well I’m just warning you, this might make me a better person, and that’s not the person you fell in love with!”

Belle just laughed, “Go on then!”

Aden hesitated for a second, then got up, “I’ll see you later”

“What, I don’t get to witness this historic event?” Belle asked.

“Not a chance, my dear” he said as he kissed her forehead and headed inside.

As he was walking away, Belle called out to him, “Aden”

“Yeah” he said stopping and turning to face her.

“Love you”

Aden shrugged it off, “Yeah, I know”

Archived