Constant Teasing

Guest adelle

I know I said I wasn't going to update tonight, but I lied, haha, its just a short one

Just some background on Dom…Belle was kidnapped by Dom and her and Drew ran him over in the car, just like it happened on TV, but they never heard from him again, he never showed up in the dinerand the whole hospital thing didn’t happen. And no one knows exactly what happened except Belle, Drew and Mattie. Irene did mention him, but all she knows is that Dom was obsessed with her and stalked her for a while. Hope that made sense!

Chapter 22.

“Get out NOW!”

“What, you’re not even going to ask how I am after you and you’re little boyfriend almost killed me?” Dom asked as tried to get a little sympathy, while keeping his distance.

“I will scream if I have to!” Belle said warningly as she edged away to the other side of the bed.

“Belle, Belle I’m not here to cause trouble, I just wanted to see you, and-“

“Do you know how inappropriate this is, climbing through my window, coming into my bedroom!”

“Ok, ok you’re right, I’ll go, but I still need to talk to you, unless you’d rather me have this conversation with the police…”

“Fine, but you have to leave, like now!” Belle said, desperately hoping Aden wouldn’t walk in at that moment.

“Ok, Belle, I’ll see you around” Dom said, as he disappeared out the window, leaving a shell shocked Belle behind.

She pulled her knees up to her chest and began contemplating about what just happened. The reappearance of Dom could only mean trouble, and Belle knew exactly what he was there for, her.

What am I going to do, she thought. She could call Drew, after all none of this would have happened if they had gone back to look for him after they hit Dom, but Drew being as stubborn as ever drove off.

Just the thought of Dom being in her room sent shivers down her spine. Belle shuddered, what if he hadn’t left…

Belle’s thoughts were interrupted by a gentle knock on her door and it slowly opened and Aden walked in as quietly as possible, trying not to disturb the rest of the sleeping household.

“Sorry I’m so late, Roman needed a hand with some errands” Aden whispered as he kissed Belle and sat down next to her, taking of his shoes.

“What’s wrong? Are you angry at me?” Aden asked noticing the distant expression on Belle’s face.

“What? Oh, no, sorry I was a million miles away” Belle said as she snuggled up to Aden, unsure whether she should tell Aden about Dom.

“You sure you’re ok? It’s just you don’t seem ok” Aden asked in a concerned voice, brushing the hair out of her face.

“Yeah, no I’m fine, I…I’m just, just really tired, work was exhausting, I’m just tired.” Belle said, still not looking up, wrapping her arms around Aden’s waist.

“Okay” Aden said, still unconvinced, “Do you want me to go?”

“What? No, please stay, I want you to stay, don’t leave.” Belle said pleadingly, finally looking up at Aden’s face.

“Okay, seriously Belle, what is going on?” Aden asked, wondering what the hell was wrong.

“It’s nothing”

“Well obviously it is something-“

“Aden, please, I’m really tired, can we talk about this tomorrow?” Belle said finally.

“Yeah, ok” Aden said as he leant down and kissed her gently.

Belle gave a little smile.

“There it is” Aden said.

He lay back, wrapping his arm around Belle, and they fell asleep, completely oblivious to the fact that they were being watched through the window.

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<_< DOM!

“You sure you’re ok? It’s just you don’t seem ok” Aden asked in a concerned voice, brushing the hair out of her face.

:wub: he just knows she's not ok,

and yes, your background info on Dom did make sence :)

update soon :D

Archived