Constant Teasing

Guest adelle

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't belive I almost missed this update as I just checked the last page. Good thing I am a sucker for updates and couldn't help checking just in case.

Seriously, noone does teasing better than these two.

I wonder what Aden's going to do once he finds out. I'm guessing Dom is going be sorry he ever climbed into Belle's window that few chapters back.

No no! You can't leave it there!!

Please update it soon! This is fast becoming my favourite fic! I love the way you can portray the characters so well and have witty, jokey moments in one scene and then sudden tension filled ones in the next!

So please update soon!

Aw, i LOVED catching up with this fic after being away! It just keeps getting better and better, i was considering bringing Dom into my fic so i thought that was a great idea on your part! lol. I can't wait to see how it plays out! Update soon! Lots of exclamation marks to show my excitement for this story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Thanks again for the comments, you people are too nice!!

Here's the next chappy, its just a little one, enjoy :)

Chapter 25.

“I was so scared, he was talking like he was going to keep me there forever… he starting going on how special I was, and that he loved me, and that he was going to take care of me…and then Drew showed up, and we managed to escape, but when we were driving away, in my car, we hit him”

Aden just sat there holding Belle’s hands completely perplexed by Belle’s confession, unsure what to say, he kept his silence.

“I wanted to go back, just to see if he was ok, but Drew wouldn’t stop the car, we, we just left him there, to die…”

“Belle” Aden began.

“I know” Belle whispered softly, on the verge of tears, trying to blink them away.

“And now, he, he’s back, the other night, you know when you came in late, he came here, he climbed through my window, I thought it was you…”

“What?!?” Aden exclaimed furiously, “Did he hurt you?!”

“No, no I told him to get out, and he did, but now, he saying he’s going to go to the police if I don’t-“

“If you don’t what, exactly?”

“He says he just wants to be friends, to make a fresh start, that’s why he asked me to give him the reference for the diner job…”

“No way, there is no way that I’m letting that creep anywhere near you, not after what he did to you!” Aden concluded angrily.

“What if he goes to the police?” Belle asked, now looking at Aden.

“Then let him, and you can tell them what he did to you, Belle, he kidnapped you, that’s assault!”

“Yeah, but we’ve got no proof, he’s got the injuries to prove he was hit by a car”

Belle continued, “When I told him he got the job after I spoke to Irene, he said that he spent four weeks in hospital, he almost died, he didn’t seek medical attention straight away, he thought it was getting better, so he stayed at the cabin…and one day his uncle found him, on the ground, in agony, so he called an ambulance…”

“Belle he’s just manipulating you into feeling sorry for him!”

“Even if he is, what am I supposed to do?!”

“This has to end, right now!” Aden declared as he got up, and leant down to get his shoes.

“No, where are you going?!” Belle asked as she grabbed his hand, urging him to stay.

“I’m going to do what Drew should have done, the second that guy laid a hand on you!” Aden replied, slowly becoming consumed with rage.

“NO, no don’t, this is exactly why I didn’t want to tell you, I knew you would react like this! Please, I don’t want you getting in trouble because of me, this is my mess” Belle pleaded as she tried to pull Aden away from the door, now standing next to him.

“Please just stay here, with me, please Aden, I want you here with me” Belle begged as she sat back down on the bed, still clinging on to Aden's hand.

Aden sighed, and then gave in, sitting down next to Belle.

“You’re scared” Aden commented, as he watched Belle.

“What do you think…?” Belle replied as she leant against him.

Aden wrapped his arms around her protectively, kissing the side of her head.

“Thank you” she whispered as she closed her eyes.

“Belle”

“Yeah?”

“When you were in the cabin with Dom, did he, did he touch you?”

Belle looked up at Aden, they were still lying in Belle’s bed, the sun had gone down and it was now pitch black outside, Aden has made sure Belle’s window was locked shut.

“No, well he tried to kiss me, but he never really got the chance to do anything, Drew came…why?”

“No, it’s just that... I don’t want anyone else’s hands on you” Aden said, affectionately brushing the hair out of her face.

Belle smiled for the first time that night, “Yeah, me either, I only want your hands”

Aden reciprocated, smiling back, “I’m glad”

“No, it’s just that... I don’t want anyone else’s hands on you” Aden said, affectionately brushing the hair out of her face.

Belle smiled for the first time that night, “Yeah, me either, I only want your hands”

Aden reciprocated, smiling back, “I’m glad”

Awwww that had to be my favourite part :)

I just grinned from ear to ear

Update soon :D

I figured Aden's first instinct would be to go and beat up Dom, glad Belle stopped him though. While I think Dom deserves to be beaten up I prefer if it wasn't Aden unless he is saving Belle because neither of them need that now.

The ending was cute. You just have had a scene that makes me smile even in a serious chapter, now that's talented.

Archived