Constant Teasing

Guest adelle

Awwww that was such a cute chapter :wub:

Very nice

Aden laughed, “Well, you are the most perfect, piece of perfection I’ve ever known”

“Piece? Piece of perfection? I don’t know whether I should be flattered or offended!”

Aden laughed again, “Yeah, you’re right, that wasn’t exactly my best material…”

^^^^^That had to be my favourite though :D

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This chapter is a bit meh but its builds up for the next chapter, which I am working on...

Let me know what ya think :)

Chapter 21.

It was a typical day in Summer Bay, and as usual the diner was buzzing with activity and Colleen was rabbiting on about seemingly pointless events and Irene and Roman were doing their best to ignore her.

“The nerve of that woman to suggest that I would stick my nose into other peoples affairs! I only asked out of-“

“Coleen! Please, we don’t need a blow by blow of all your petty arguments you have with Madge!”Irene raved as she finally gave in, waving her arms up in exasperation.

“Well you haven’t let me finish, that’s not all that’s been happening, Tony is letting that young Jefferies boy back on the football team, apparently he’s-“

“What, you mean Aden?” Roman asked, intrigued by this revelation.

“Yes, I was rather shocked myself, after all the trouble that boy has caused-“

“You realize you’re talking about the same Aden who helped you when your car broke down the other day, the same Aden who works here and is great with the customers? Aden’s had some problems in the past, but he’s doing pretty alright now” Roman said, defensively as if Aden was his own son.

“Ah, Well it was nice of him to help with my car…” she began.

“Coleen”

“Oh well alright, I suppose he may have turned a corner, like young Belle, she used to have quite a mouth on her, but now she’s grown up into a delightful young lady, I hope Aden turns out the same way.”

“What, into a delightful young lady?” Roman said, grinning.

“No need to be snarky with me, you know what I mean” Coleen said as she hurried out into the Diner with two full dishes in each of her hands.

“So, whose this delightful young lady we’re talking about?” Aden asked as he tied an apron around his waist, just having started his first shift for the week.

“That would be you” Roman said, who then laughed at the expression on Aden’s face.

“Sorry?” Aden said confused.

“Oh, it’s nothing, Coleen being herself as usual…hey I heard you’re back on the footy team?”

“Yeah, should be good to get back into it” Aden said, nodding his head.

“Well that’s great, good to see things are finally getting back on track”

“Yeah” Aden replied in agreement.

As the afternoon progressed, the Diner started to quite down so Roman let Aden of work early. Aden was hoping to catch Belle before she went off to another photo shoot she had for work. As he walked along the path towards Belle’s house he messaged her, not looking where he was going.

“Ooooii, watch where you’re going!!” came a high pitched scream as Aden walked directly into someone, “Oh Aden, I didn’t realize it was you” Nicole said as she gathered her bag and phone which she dropped.

“Uh, sorry, I wasn’t looking” Aden apologized, still checking his phone to see if Belle had replied.

“Aw, trouble in paradise?” Nicole asked.

“What? No, Belle’s at work, why do you care?” Aden asked, suspiciously.

“Well, I don’t!” Nicole replied defensively.

“I was just on my way to the Surf Club, to meet Geoff, and then you walked straight into me! You owe me a juice for that, you hurt me and you pay the price”

“Yeah, fine alright” Aden said, as he read the message Belle sent him.

“Sorry babe, still at work, see u tonight, my place”

“You and Geoff, huh? I thought you weren’t interested?” Aden said as he walked along with Nicole.

“I’m not, we’re just friends, anyway, he’s not the one I’m attracted to”

“Not the one, so who’s the one?”

“Like I’m telling you!” Nicole said as she avoided eye contact with Aden.

“Aw, come on, I can keep a secret, who is this guy, anyone I know?”

“Nope, no one you know”

“Hmmm, yeah ok”

As Aden paid for Nicole’s juice at the Surf Club Axel walked in.

“Hey, Ado, heard you’re back on the team, yeah mate, that awesome! Me and the boys are going to have a kick of the footy, you in?”

“Yeah, sure” Aden replied, glad to have an excuse not to have to listen to Nicole constant whining.

“Later Nicole” Aden said, as he left with Axel, leaving Nicole looking quite taken aback.

“Hey, Nicole!” Geoff said as he came in.

“Well aren’t you going to play footy with the other knuckleheads?” Nicole asked.

“Oh, no practice is tomorrow, anyway I made plans with you, you still up for a game of pool?”

“Yeah, sure”

Belle was fast asleep in her bed, when she was woken up by the sound of her window opening. She smiled to herself as she summoned the energy to turn around. She wondered why Aden was coming through the window.

“Hey, I thought you weren’t coming” She said as she rubbed her eyes, “The photo shoot took forever, I’m so tired!”

Belle suddenly gasped when she realized the person standing at the edge of her bed wasn’t Aden.

“Dom! What the hell are you doing in my room?!”

“Belle” he began, holding his hands up defensively, edging closer.

“NO, you have to leave, NOW!”

I liked Roman sticking up for Aden like a protective dad would.

Loved Roman's joke about Aden becoming a delightful young woman.

I wonder who Nicole is interested in. She better be telling the truth about it being someone he doesn't know or Geoff and not Aden.

Dom is back. And he is coming in through her window, I don't care if he did it first on the show, that is Aden's thing.

Archived