Constant Teasing

Guest adelle

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just a short chapter, hope you like :)

Chapter 8.

It was early morning as the sun began to creep through the window in Belle’s room. Belle and Aden were fast asleep in each other’s arms.

As the other inhabitants of the house began to wake up, the noise from the kitchen and the Oliver’s loud ‘good mornings’ was loud enough to wake up the entire street, Belle began to stir, awaking to find herself next to Aden.

She looked up at him, trying not the move and wake him. He looked so peaceful when he was asleep she thought to herself, surprised that he hadn’t woken up already from all the noise. She continued to watch him sleep, wondering why she let him stay over all night.

There was a loud bang from the kitchen, Aden woke up to find Belle watching him sleep.

“Morning sweetheart” Aden whispered as he kissed her on the head.

Belle smiled, laughing at his trademark greeting.

“You should probably go before Irene comes in here and finds you and you’ve got school today” she quietly told him as she pulled herself up until her head way level with his.

“Were you watching me sleep” he asked as he looked across at her.

“Maybe” she replied, smiling slightly.

“So are you in this, or what?” he asked, looking more serious.

Belle paused for a second, then leant in and kissed him gently.

“Does that answer your question?” she asked grinning back at him.

“No, I didn’t quite get that” he replied cheekily, as he brushed her hair back with his hand.

Belle smiled, and then kissed him again, this time more intensely.

“Yeah, I’m still not getting that”

“Ok now you’re pushing your luck Mister”

“Ok ok, just one more time”

“Fine, then you have to leave”

She kissed him again and then Aden got out of bed and grabbed his shoes, as he got to the window he turned around back at her.

“I knew you found me irresistible.” He said as he jumped out the window and out of sight.

Belle smiled to herself biting her bottom lip.

“What are you looking so happy about Girlie?” Irene asked as Belle emerged from her room.

“Oh nothing” Belle replied, unconvincingly.

Irene raised her eyebrows.

“If I told you, you wouldn’t believe me.” Belle answered, smiling.

“Does that answer your question?” she asked grinning back at him.

“No, I didn’t quite get that” he replied cheekily, as he brushed her hair back with his hand.

Belle smiled, and then kissed him again, this time more intensely.

“Yeah, I’m still not getting that”

“Ok now you’re pushing your luck Mister”

“Ok ok, just one more time”

“Fine, then you have to leave”

She kissed him again and then Aden got out of bed and grabbed his shoes, as he got to the window he turned around back at her.

“I knew you found me irresistible.” He said as he jumped out the window and out of sight.

Belle smiled to herself biting her bottom lip.

Too cute :D

Sorry it took so long, I kinda got side tracked...hope you like it :)

Chapter 9.

Pictures lay scattered around the floor and on the bed in Belle’s room as she navigated her way round them, looking for a particular picture. Belle was putting together a photography portfolio and sending it off to an agency in the hope that they would like her work and offer her a job.

This job was a long shot, but for Belle it was her only shot, as all other jobs in that field required her to move to the city, and she couldn’t afford to move. Also the last thing she wanted to do was move in with Amanda, while Drew as still there, it would be too awkward for her liking.

After hours of rearranging and replacing the pictures, Belle became increasingly frustrated as she knew it was missing something, missing an edge, something that would set her aside from the others.

Belle studied the beach shots and remembered that particular day she took them, it suddenly dawned on her what her photos needed. She slid of the bed and onto the floor, raking her brain for an alternative, however nothing came to mind.

Just at that moment Irene’s head popped in the door way, “Good God Girly looks like a bombs hit this place!”

“Oh, yeah sorry, don’t worry I’ll have this place spick and span by tomorrow” Belle assured her.

“It’s fine love, I was just checkin’ up on ya, haven’t seen much of you lately, you been busy?” Irene questioned, suspecting Belle was hiding something from her.

Belle catching on, smiled at Irene and said, “Yeah, this folio is proving harder than I thought, I want it to be perfect, but it’s just missing something…”

“Alrightly, I’ll let ya get back to it then” Irene said not entirely convinced, as she disappeared out the hallway into the kitchen.

Belle bit her lip as she rested her head against the back of her bed, she knew that sooner or later people were going to find out about Aden and her, but she would rather it be later than sooner. The truth was, the more time she spent with him, the more she realised just how much she liked him. But Belle liked the fact that their relationship remained uncomplicated when people didn’t know about them. The down side to this however was that it was difficult to know exactly where they stand with each other.

Finally deciding to get the shots that she needed to complete her folio, Belle grabbed her camera bag and headed out the door.

There was a soft knock on the door, and Aden knew immediately knew who it was as he got up quickly to answer the door. Aden had temporarily moved back in with his dad to look after him until he got back on his feet after his surgery. He hated being back in that house, but the fact that he got to see more of Belle these days made it bearable. They had both decided to keep their relationship to themselves for now, to avoid all the drama and the long strung lectures from Irene, which made his house an ideal place for them to meet.

“I knew you couldn’t stay away from me” Aden remarked as he opened the door.

“Is that how you answer the door whenever someone comes round?” Belle asked as entered the house.

“Well, you know, you’re pretty much the only one who comes knocking on my door” he responded with a cheeky grin.

Belle rolled her eyes and then looked around, “Where’s Larry?” she asked casually.

“Oh, he’s got an appointment at the hospital, he’s gonna call me when he’s ready to be picked up…”

“Anyway I thought you were busy today with that folio thing?”

“Yeah, that’s why I’m here, I need a favour. I..uh…I need your help” she finally said.

Aden saw that Belle had brought her camera bag, and it clicked with him what she wanted him for.

“What do you need?” He asked, grinning widely as he crossed his arms and leant against the counter, enjoying watching Belle squirm.

“Well I put all my best shots together and there’s something missing, and I spent all day trying to-“

“Belle”

“What?”

“All you have to do is ask” Aden said, with a big smile plastered on his face.

“What are you talking about?” Belle asked.

“We’ve had this conversation before, on the beach, what’s missing from your pics…what was it, oh that’s right, your figure in a landscape” Aden replied as he placed his hand on his chest pointedly.

Belle bit her bottom lip as she looked away avoid his gaze, grinning realising that she needed to swallow her pride.

“So, can you?” she asked, finally looking up at him.

“Can I, what?” Aden asked, teasing her.

Belle rolled her eyes. “You know what I want”

“I want you, to tell me, exactly what you want” he said as he stepped closer to her.

Belle looked at him pausing for a second, “Fine, Alright, you win…I want, I want you, to feature in my folio”

Aden was grinning ear to ear, clearly enjoying this moment.

“You know what forget it, if you’re just-“

“Belle”

“What?”

“Of course I’ll do it” Aden said stepping forwards again as he reached out and caught her hands and pulled her closer.

“You will?” Belle asked as she looked up at him.

“Yeah” he whispered as he leant in and kissed her.

“Although, I will need some kind payment for my services” he said as he pulled back slightly.

Belle raised her eyebrows, “And what’s that?”

“I don’t know, I’m sure you’ll think of something” he said softy.

Belle leant in and kissed him back, and then looked up at him, “How was that?”

“Perfect”

Archived