Constant Teasing

Guest adelle

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's the next chapter I hope you like it :)

Chapter 7.

Belle pulled away from Aden, still supporting herself up with her hand on his shoulder.

“I can’t do this” she muttered to herself.

“Belle” Aden said.

“What?”

“Shut up” he replied, as he kissed her again, she didn’t pull away this time.

The next morning Belle woke with a fright as Irene banged on her door, “Morning Sunshine, time to drag your backside outta bed!” she called.

Belle groaned as she pulled her quilt up to her face and rolled over. After several minutes she summoned the energy to get out of bed and have a shower.

“Another late night?” Irene asked as she watched Belle pour herself a cup of coffee.

You could say that…” Belle replied as she grabbed the milk from the fridge, shutting the door with her foot.

“Well, I better get going, I have to cover for Roman as well, seems like Princess Nicole is kicking up a stink as usual..” Irene explained as Belle rolled her eyes, unsurprised.

“You sure you’re right to look after Ollie till this afternoon?” Irene asked as she searched through her handbag for her keys.

“Yeah, sure no problems” Belle replied as she watched Oliver play with his truck on the sofa.

“Thanks love, I’ll see you both this arvo” Irene said as she hurried out the door.

“Bub Bye!!” Ollie said as he waved to Irene.

“Common on Munchkin, let’s get you dressed” Belle said affectionately as she picked up Ollie, brushing the hair out of his face.

As Belle carried Ollie back into the living room, down the stairs she was startled to see someone standing in the kitchen.

“What do you think you’re doing?” She asked Aden as she set Oliver down on the sofa.

“Thought you’d be bored without me” He replied as he crossed his arms and leant against the kitchen bench. “Baby sitting are we?”

“Let yourself in, make yourself at home” she remarked sarcastically as she started to pick up all the toys of the floor.

“Look you can’t be here right now, Geoff and Annie will be back from Church any minute now… and I have to look after Ollie until Irene gets back” she told him as she began to clear the dining table.

“You’re trying to get rid of me?” He asked, feigning a hurt look.

“Yes, I am…look, that kiss, it was… it didn’t mean anything” Belle replied, as she stood in front of Oliver.

“Belle,” Aden started, “you meant it….more than once” he finished, looking quite pleased with himself.

She look up at him, as she sat down on the arm of the chair, “We’ll talk about this later” she said in a strained voice as she gestured at Oliver.

At that moment Geoff and Annie walked in the door and were surprised to see Aden there, looking smug.

“What’s he doing here Belle?” Annie asked.

“He’s not hassling you is he?” Geoff asked.

“No, he was just leaving” Belle said, now glaring at him, eyebrows raised.

Aden smiled, “Yeah, I just came to drop off her roster for next week, see ya later Belle”, he winked at her and left.

“What was that about” Geoff questioned.

“Ah, it’s nothing. Hey I was thinking about taking Ollie down to the beach, you guys wanna join us?” Belle asked, trying to change the subject.

Later that evening Belle sat in her bed with her laptop uploading her photos from her camera. She scanned through the index looking for a particular picture, when there was a gentle tapping on her bedside window that distracted her. She got out of bed to see who it was, and then unlocked it.

“You don’t quit do you?” Belle asked Aden, as she sat back down on her bed.

“Not, when I know what I want” he replied as he quietly climbed through the window, shutting it behind him.

“Well, what is it that you want?” she asked as she moved some of the print outs from her bed so he could sit down.

“I think you know” he replied, leaning forwards.

Belle sat up leaning against her bed-head and closed her laptop putting it to a side.

“What do you think your chances are?” She asked, biting her lip, trying hard to keep a serious face.

“About as good as yours” he replied as he leaned closer and kissed her.

“Really?” Belle asked as she pulled back slightly resting her arms on his shoulders.

“Yeah, I think so” Aden whispered, kissing her again as Belle wrapped her arms around him kissing him back.

“Belle” Aden said.

“What?”

“Shut up” he replied, as he kissed her again, she didn’t pull away this time.

What do you think your chances are?” She asked, biting her lip, trying hard to keep a serious face.

“Really?” Belle asked as she pulled back slightly resting her arms on his shoulders.

“Yeah, I think so” Aden whispered, kissing her again as Belle wrapped her arms around him kissing him back.

:wub: yay.

that was so cute. :wub:

please update soon :D

“What do you think your chances are?” She asked, biting her lip, trying hard to keep a serious face.

:wub: Too cute

Archived