Constant Teasing

Guest adelle

Aww I love it :)

“Just passing by” Ric assured her, “and look if you don’t want people to know about your ‘non existent’ crush on Aden, the two of you shouldn’t be smelling each other on the beach, in broad daylight. What if there we’re little kids there?!” he added with a cheesy grin on his face.

“Shut up now” Belle shot back as Aden walked up.

“Could I borrow Belle for a minute?” he asked.

“She’s all yours mate” Ric replied as he led Mattie into the next room, laughing at the ‘I’m-going-to-kill-you’ expression on Belle’s face.

“So, how about a dance?” Aden asked.

“What?”

“A dance?” He held out his hand looking at her expectedly. “How ‘bout it?”

“I think I’m going to pass” she replied, and then walked up to the bar and ordered herself a drink.

“You know what, it has been a long day, and I’m kinda tired. I think I’m going to head home.” Belle announced to Aden.

“Just one dance, come on, its dark, no one will see us”

“If I say yes will you leave me alone for the rest of the night?” she asked.

Aden laughed, “Deal” and he took her hand and led her onto the dance floor.

Too cute :P

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. AWwww. Awww. Awwwwwwwww.

Beautifully written. I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE this fic.

Its fantastic. Loving the Adelle chat/banter/flirtations.

Awww, everyone can see Aden likes Belle and she can see that but she just cant admit it to herself that she actually likes him. Lovely update. Cant wait for moreee. There Danceeeeeeeeee.

Im sure, Aden wont leave her alone after there one dance.

Excellent. Keep up the great work.

Love Jessica

xxx

Not that I should have to defend myself, but I was taking some photos during my lunch break and Aden invited himself along, what were you doing spying on us anyway?”

But Belle, you really do.

and don't admit you don't like him, it isn't working.

:wub: Aden. He's gorgeous..

Chapter 4.

Jazz was hunched over the bar with a bottle of wine in her hand and giggling uncontrollably.

“Ok, okaaay, I think we’ve had enough, don’t you think?” Belle said as she took the bottle of wine away from her.

“Awwww come on Belle, the party is just getting started!” she screeched. Jazz looked up at Belle and tilted her head.

“My son is clearly an idiot!” she declared, “How could he let a hot babe like you get away!”

“Well I think it could have something to do with my selfishness and lack of respect for others,” Belle muttered under her breath.

“Let’s, get you home” Tony interrupted, “I got it from here Belle, thanks”

“You’re kidding right?” Aden asked as Belle took the last of the balloons down. “You’re the most unselfish, generous person I know…”

“You know what the sad thing is, Aden?” she replied, “you’re probably right!” she said with a smirk on her face.

“I don’t know if that’s a compliment or –“

“It’s not” she said, smiling as she placed the last of the decorations in a box. “I think we‘re done here, tell Roman I’m heading off” Belle asked as she grabbed her bag and searched for her keys.

“What, no kiss?” Aden asked walking up to her with his arms crossed.

“Excuse me?”

“No goodnight kiss?” he asked, grinning cheekily.

“In your dreams” Belle replied, as she headed for the door.

“Ok, ok, just look me in the eye, and tell me you’re not attracted to me, not even a tiny bit”

Belle pursed her lips, “Even if I was, just a tiny bit, I wouldn’t do anything about it”

“Why would you do that?”

“Because you’re a jerk”

“Well, have you considered that I might be a really great guy, disguised as a jerk?”

Belle laughed, shaking her head in disbelief.

Aden continued, “I’m someone you need to get to know to love”

“Oh, so if I know you, I’ll love you?” Belle asked, trying to keep a serious face.

“I think so,” Aden said, confidently.

Belle raised her eyebrows.

“Well you’re still here, aren’t you?” He asked, as he stepped forward, till he was right in front of her, smiling.

“Watch this” Belle replied, as she took a step back and then turned around and walked out the door.

The next morning Belle sat in the Den, sipping a coffee and scanning a newspaper and was disrupted by Aden coming in and sitting down next to her.

“Pretty quiet in here, ey?” he commented. “Looking for a new job are we?” Aden asked as he noticed her reading the careers section.

“Well, I wasn’t planning on being a waitress for the rest of my life…”she replied as she continued to study the paper.

Aden’s phone began to ring, “Hello?” he answered. “What? Are you serious? Yeah, of course I’m on my way.” Aden got up.

“What was that about?” Belle asked, looking up.

“There was a robbery down at the Yabbie Creek Jewelry store, Dad’s been hurt, he’s on the way to the hospital now, Ric’s been hurt as well” he replied with a worried expression on his face.

“Uh, well I’ll give you a lift to the hospital if you want” she offered as she picked up her bag and keys.

“Yeah, thanks” Aden replied.

Aden and Belle were in the waiting room when Rachel came up to them. Irene was there with Oliver, the little boy she found on the beach.

“I’m sorry to keep you waiting for so long without any news, your father’s injuries are very serious and we need to get him into surgery now”

“How serious?” Aden asked.

“We’re going to do everything we can to help your dad, Aden, he’s got what appears to be extensive bleeding in the brain, we need to release the pressure as soon as possible.” Rachel replied. “Is there anyone else we can call” she asked.

Aden looked up, “No, there’s no one else” he responded, looking completely lost.

“Ok” Rachel finished as she rushed away.

“Darl, I have to get Oliver home, I’m giving Ric and Mattie a lift too, do you want a lift home?” Irene asked Belle.

“No, I think I’ll stay here for a little while” she replied, looking at Aden, who now was pacing up and down the corridor.

“You sure?” She asked.

“Yeah” Belle replied as she sat back down.

Aden came and sat next to her, “You don’t have to stay” he told her.

“I know, I’ve got nothing better to do” she replied.

Aden smiled at her, and then leant forward, arms on his knees, looking at the ground.

Belle reached over, hesitating for a second, placed her hand on his back to comfort him.

Thanks for all the comments, everyone! I'm really enjoying writing this fic, espcially with what happening with Aden and Belle on TV right now...

I will keep writing it as long as people are still liking it :)

cheers

Archived