Weird Eating Habit

Guest MissOlivia22

I'm being uber-healthy at the moment, so I don't eat chocolate (and don't miss it, either). Although, at the moment, I have such bad cravings for pasta carbonara (with my trashy cheese sauce - flour, butter, milk and a few bits of chedder, camembert and philly mixed in) with bits of ham. I hate, with a passion, orange squash, but love Ribena with virtually no water in it. I could happily live on spaghetti (has to be cooked for eight minutes exactly), a bit of olive oil and parmesan cheese forever. My favourite food in the world, though, is Special K with Red Berries. :wub:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I absolutely detest milk, unless it's with banana nesquik powder in it. I drink it by the bucketload. :D

And I can't eat soggy bread. Disgusting. So a sandwich with anything that leaks is just not on.

I eat one meal a day otherwise I feel like I'm going to explode and I eat my sausages and bacon with peanut butter.

This is really weird, but I sometimes put margarine on the outside of a bagel as well as the inside. Sometimes they can seem too dry without, so I just add some marge and they taste better :ph34r:.

One slightly strange habit I used to have was drinking hot apple juice. I became allergic to it in the end, probably because I drank too much of it, but I can now drink it cold in moderation without feeling ill at all.

I have to drink water while I'm eating a Mars bar. I just can't take the taste of the caramel without having something to wash it down with.

I'm sure I have more weird habits, but I can't think of any just now...

I eat the most disgusting sandwiches. My favourite of these would be my Flora Spread, Hula-Hoops, and Heinz Ketchup sandwich. It's gross to eat, gross to watch someone eat, but damn...it tastes so good!!

I also hate ice cream. It's too creamy and cold (I don't know what I was expecting, though...I mean, it's ICE CREAM).

Whenever I drink (okay, this is more of a drinking habit than an eating habit), I have to swill the liquid round my mouth (whatever it may be) before I swallow it. I don't know when that started or why I do it, but I can't stop!

I eat the most disgusting sandwiches. My favourite of these would be my Flora Spread, Hula-Hoops, and Heinz Ketchup sandwich. It's gross to eat, gross to watch someone eat, but damn...it tastes so good!!

That sounds nice... :unsure: You know what's nice? Toast with ketchup on top! :P

I have numerous habits. I never had weird habits until I had eating restrictions due to health problems etc.

When I eat a burger, which is very rare because I find them way too heavy, I have this thing I do. This thing is a weird thing and I only recently developed the thing. I eat around the edges of the burger and I don't eat the middle. It's just a thing I have. You know, a thing. It's an annoying thing.

When eating a bar, I have to break it up into pieces before I eat it. Usually people just pick up a bar and eat it like it is. I can't do that. It has to be in individual irregular segments before I consume it. Weird, I know... but it's my thing.

- I used too eat cold beans? :unsure: Is that weird? Everyone says it is lol. I got it from my dad lol.

- When my dinner is served, it has to be separate and the food must not be going into whatever else is on the plate or else I will not eat it. So if I have peas and potatoes, the peas must not be near the potatoes... Not an weird eating habit... Just weird in general. :P

hm...That is all I can think of right now, lol.

When eating a bar, I have to break it up into pieces before I eat it. Usually people just pick up a bar and eat it like it is. I can't do that. It has to be in individual irregular segments before I consume it. Weird, I know... but it's my thing.

I also have to break mine in pieces, but I break lots of foods, not just bars, such as sandwitches, sausage rolls, pasties, pizza etc. I dont notice im doing it untill someone points it out to me.

I cannot stand onion unless it's in a spaghetti that's been cooking for hours. Why anybody would put raw onion in a salad is beyond me!

I also hate mushrooms (they have a weird texture) and I hate pork, although I like bacon.

When eating chips, cheezels, or products along those lines, I have to eat two at a time. I can't eat an odd amount.

I can't eat lettuce on sandwiches, and if the bread has too much margarine on it I won't eat it.

I don't mind the occasional dry weetbix with margarine spread on the top.

I love tea. I have an addiction to it. I drink it on thirty degree days!

I didn't realise i was so picky till now but here goes....

No coffee or tea.

Don't touch raw meat with bare hands.

No pears

No full cream milk,skim all the way.

No yoghurt with bits in it.It makes me gag.

No orange juice pulp.I don't like the feel of it.

No white bread.I've eaten multi grain for so long now i find white disgusting.

No egg sandwiches.I just can't bring myself to put something that smells,feels and looks so bad in my mouth.

My worst one is NO TOMATOS!!!!!!!!!!I'll eat tomato sauce,pizza and pasta sauces but under NO circumstances will i eat the fruit.I don't even like to look at it.I've hated them since birth lol.

Cooked fruit is the work of the devil. The only thing I can sometimes stomach is tomatoes, and even then I prefer it to be part of a sauce or something. I think I'm the only person I know who won't eat Hawaiian pizza because of the hot pineapple.

I wouldn't eat Hawaiian pizza to save my life because of that damned pineapple.

- I ALWAYS have to have a drink by my side when eating anything

- My parents reckon that my diet resembles that of a lion

- I HAVE to have chilli sauce when eating practically every possible variety of meat and seafood.

- I hate mayonnaise like hell unless it's with fish fingers.

- Brocolli, most cheeses, cauliflower, pineapple, mushrooms, asparagus and pumpkin are all a creation of hell. My parents

continually push me to eat this ****, but there's no way in bloody hell i'd touch these. If I find bits of mushroom in a particular meal,

I'll methodically pick 'em out and toss 'em out to the dogs where they belong.

- I'm almost purely a meat eater. I don't eat much have fruit, and avoid vegetables like the plague. My parents keep bugging me to eat some non meat products....good luck with that!!!

Archived