Weird Eating Habit

Guest MissOlivia22

I think I'm becoming a vegetarian... I... I don't know what's happening to me...

I've never liked seafood, seeing dead animals whole has always disgusted me (a roast chicken, for instance... the remains of which I'm staring at right now...), and I don't remember liking lamb, but I always loved steak and pig meat, and chicken as long as I wasn't picking it off a carcass... but I think I'm going off all of it now. WHAT'S HAPPENING TO ME!?

I know plenty of people are vegetarian, but... I'm not. I never have been... My sister is, and everyone hates her for it. They act like she's deliberately trying to cause troubles by refusing to eat meat. I have quite enough things to feel bad about with adding THAT to the list! But it makes me want to be sick... I have to force myself to eat things... it's so gross. Why can't I just go back to the way I used to be :(?

It doesn't help that everything's packed with salt these days. Salt salt salt - it's all I can taste! I hate it! >.<

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:blink::huh: really? I'm the total opposite, I hate it, it's so oily and... wrong.

yup! Absolutely love it. Esp Burger King, KFC, Pizza, Grilled chickens and Fish n chips. First thing I did this morning on my way to uni was get KFC. I'm craving it right now aswell. A couple of months ago my parents went on vacation to Queensland for 5 days and got myself KFC and booze on 3 of those days. I think I'm addicted :blink:

cold pizza is good :D but i only eat home made pizza, and there's never any left in the morning.

but apparently i'm the only one in my family who starts from the crust... maybe I'm adopted..

i eat my rice bubbles from a cup, not other cereals. just rice bubbles. not for any real reason, it's just how i always have :D

I seperate all my food, pull sandwiches and burgers apart and eat all the different parts seperately, say im having spaghetti and meatballs I eat all the spaghetti then the sauce with vegetables and finally I eat the meatballs and I don't like foods touching. Needless to say my parents get very annoyed with me :lol:

I also don't like sweet things in things that aren'ts supposed to be sweet like fruit in cheese.

Bananas make me gag unless they're cut into bits.

I'm weird :)

Whenever I see a banana/apple/anything that bruises, I have to, well, bruise it. It's just.... strange, lol.

I refuse to eat chicken alone, but like it with gravy, even though the taste barely changes. XD

I like to stare at oranges.

That is all.

Archived