Weird Eating Habit

Guest MissOlivia22

-I don't eat burgers as it is. I will eat it in layers. Each layer separately. I.e. The top half of the bun first. And then what's under that. And then that. And then the bottom half of the bun.

:lol:

Technically its not a burger then :P

Its bread followed by meat followed by more bread lol

Personally I prefer the burger as a whole, but your way sounds a lot more challenging :wink: I might try it some time :D lol

Hmm, theres some really strange interesting comments in here lol.

I dont think I've got any wierd eating habits though.

I'll have to have a think about it...

Yes, it completely defeats its purpose of being a burger in the first place, and yes, it's a lot more 'challenging', but hey, it's tasty that way. =] Well I think so anyway.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I go to Maccas, the only burger I eat is the cheeseburger. But I have to scrape off all the onion, and that's really hard if you want some of sauce left. :P Sometimes I put chips on the burger...it sounds weird, but it's pretty nice!

I work at McDonalds and that is not weird at all to some of the things we get, so don't worry. :P I however, like to eat raw pasta pieces, like the spirals and penne etc.

QUOTE (shiningaurora @ Jul 16 2008, 08:44 AM)

-I don't eat burgers as it is. I will eat it in layers. Each layer separately. I.e. The top half of the bun first. And then what's under that. And then that. And then the bottom half of the bun.

You are not the only one although with me it's so i can inspect it as i eat. With me its probably a strand of my OCD. I get obsessed with foods and eat them religiously for months it used to be prawns, then salmon and now its coley and tinned tuna.

I've got another one.

- When i eat crackers(eg like barbeque crackers) I always lick the taste of it first, then i eat the cracker :lol:

Come to think of it, I always seem to do that when eating shapes.

When I was at school, the canteen sold pizza slices with fries and I used to jam the fries into the pizza topping.

I'm also addicted to fast food. Don't know why, but fast food tastes absolutely fantastic, especially KFC and Burger King.

I've got another one.

- When i eat crackers(eg like barbeque crackers) I always lick the taste of it first, then i eat the cracker :lol:

Come to think of it, I always seem to do that when eating shapes.

When I was at school, the canteen sold pizza slices with fries and I used to jam the fries into the pizza topping.

I'm also addicted to fast food. Don't know why, but fast food tastes absolutely fantastic, especially KFC and Burger King.

:blink::huh: really? I'm the total opposite, I hate it, it's so oily and... wrong.

Archived