Weird Eating Habit

Guest MissOlivia22

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

- I don't like cheese nor milk. But I'll eat cheese on a pizza and sometimes pasta.

- I hate pulp in orange juice.

- The only meats I eat are chicken, turkey, beef and sometimes pork. Don't like mutton, lamb, horsemeat... I prefer fish. Preferably without bones. There are 4 of us here and I'm always the one who gets the most bones. <_<

- Mussels and chips are a very popular dish over here. I used to like it but I don't anymore. One year, they tasted so bad and apparently, I'm still affected by it. But I still eat chips. Most Belgians like and eat chips! :wink:

- There are some things I didn't eat when I was younger but I like them now: crab, chicory, broccoli, ... I like vegetables more than meat nowadays.

- Don't really like tea. I prefer coffee.

- When I eat apple tart or strawberry tart, I usually eat the fruit first and then the cream (or should I use the word 'custard'? :unsure: ).

I think that's about it.

i will only drink O.J if it has the pulp in it. (whereas my twin won't go near it, and has gone as far as sieving her O.J because it had pulp and she really wanted some.)

anchovies make me vomit. literally.

whenever i get a pie, i scrape the meat into the bin and eat the pastry with sauce.

milk makes me feel sick, so i have apple and blackcurrent juice on my cereal. if we don't have A&BC juice i don't eat breakfast.

my soup can't have corn in it. but i love corn other wise.

in winter i drink hot water. because milk drinks make me feel sick, coffee tastes like dirt and tea is plain gross. all kinds.

i wont go to bed if i haven't drunk 2 liters of water through out the day

:lol: writing that up makes me seem fussier than i thought i was...

I WILL NEVER eat a meal that has a burger unless I finish the chips first. Ever. Ever. Ever.

I will never eat any pasta without cheese. It's like a car with no petrol to me, no point to eating it if it doesn't have cheese.

I hate peanut butter without honey. I have been told thousands of times how disgusting this is by people who have OBVIOUSLY never tried it but it is my favourite toast topping ever.

I think that's it.

Edit: I always need water with everything but I don't think that's weird. :P Actually it may be if you consider that I still need a bottle of water even when I have another drink... it's like my 3rd hand.

Ive got some more..

- I always have to have tomatoe sauce with my dinner.

- I LOVE chicken&corn noodles, i only eat them raw tho.

- I hate mushrooms and tomatoes! They make me want to puke literally.

- I love banana's but I cant eat them, because I'm allergic to them, I get all these lumps on my tounge! <_<

- I hate pineapple on pizzas.

- I hate beans, and peas, if any of my food has them in it, I wont eat it, i absolutely hate them.

- I love pumpkin, potatoes, cheese, and garlic butter all mixed together, it is so nice! :wub:

I didn't realise i was so picky till now but here goes....

No coffee or tea.

Don't touch raw meat with bare hands.

No pears

No full cream milk,skim all the way.

No yoghurt with bits in it.It makes me gag.

No orange juice pulp.I don't like the feel of it.

No white bread.I've eaten multi grain for so long now i find white disgusting.

No egg sandwiches.I just can't bring myself to put something that smells,feels and looks so bad in my mouth.

My worst one is NO TOMATOS!!!!!!!!!!I'll eat tomato sauce,pizza and pasta sauces but under NO circumstances will i eat the fruit.I don't even like to look at it.I've hated them since birth lol.

Some moree...

I don't eat rice without some kind of sauce in it.Even fried rice has to have sweet and sour sauce.

I'll only eat peanut butter with honey.

I like devon and tomato sauce sandwiches....and vegemite,cheese and lettuce ones to.

I will eat everything and anything, which sometimes makes me believe I was a pig in my beforelife. But.

-I will never eat pies by biting into them. I will eat the top off first. And then half the stuff inside and then rip the rest into strips. And I also use a fork (which most people find quite wierd).

-I break/tear most food up into bits. (I.e Sandwiches, Hot Foods, Bars)

-I will use paper towel to squeeze all the oil out of fried foods. I hate oil in fried foods (like WHAT?!).

-I don't eat burgers as it is. I will eat it in layers. Each layer separately. I.e. The top half of the bun first. And then what's under that. And then that. And then the bottom half of the bun.

-Don't like milk, but will drink it anyway for it's nutritional value. Hate cheese (but will eat it on pizzas and such. Love yoghurt (with bits in them preferably =] )

-I LOVE fruit. Apples, kiwis, watermelons, melons, grapes, pineapples. You name it, and I will eat it. Most days I'm at home, I will eat fruit for lunch and dinner. Love love love fruit.

-Love corn, mushrooms, cauliflower. Hate asparagus.

-I HATE Avocado. I refuse to touch one. It's so icky. IT's oily, tasteless and creamy. Eurgh.

-Tomato Sauce Sandwiches. Will eat them any day.

-HATE pulp in orange juices. -cringe-

-Like vegetables and fish better then meat (mainly beefs, chickens, turkeys, and sometimes pork)

-Junk food doesn't interest me greatly. If you put it in front of me, I will eat a BIT. But other than that, I don't particularly eat junk food.

-I refuse to drink juices unless they're diluted at least 2 parts juice to 3 parts water.

-HATE Vegemite. Hate it hate it hate it. Don't like most spreads (E.g. Peanut Butter, Nutella) on bread. I will eat them separately with a spoon, but don't like them on bread.

-Love Mayonaise and corn. Will eat it any day as well.

That's all I can think of at the moment. It's more what I like/don't like rather than 'habits' so to speak.

-I don't eat burgers as it is. I will eat it in layers. Each layer separately. I.e. The top half of the bun first. And then what's under that. And then that. And then the bottom half of the bun.

:lol:

Technically its not a burger then :P

Its bread followed by meat followed by more bread lol

Personally I prefer the burger as a whole, but your way sounds a lot more challenging :wink: I might try it some time :D lol

Hmm, theres some really strange interesting comments in here lol.

I dont think I've got any wierd eating habits though.

I'll have to have a think about it...

(It's not all habits, really... But it's about food)

- I don't eat meat, I will never eat meat again. (I did as a kid)

- If someone is cooking, and they have my veggie food next to meat, I can't eat it. My food can never come near meat. Which is why I always cook my own food. I don't trust other people with food too much. And if someone does cook my veggie food while cooking meat, I don't leave the kitchen.

- I never eat outside of my home, because of my serious food allergies. Last time I was able to eat at say McDonals or a any restaurant was when I was about 9 years old. Today I'm 22, and my allergies are so bad I can't take any risk, it can kill me. :(

- I don't eat any animal products, at all. I am a vegan since 12 years now. It's extremely tough, and I'd say being a vegetarian would be better, lol.

- I do love vegetables. I really love them so much. They're beautiful, colorful, healthy, and they taste delicious. You can do so much with them.

- I love chocolate, but only with coffee, else I won't have it. I just can't have it with something else... lol

- I never skip breakfast, it doesn't matter how stressed I may be, even if I am in such a rush, I will have breakfast. I just have to have breakfast in the morning or I will not enjoy my day, at all.

- I really dislike tea, I hate it. I have never liked tea and will never. I can't drink it, not even for money. It makes me want to puke, I don't even like the smell of any tea flavour. I can't be in the same room as someone who is drinking a cup of tea.

- I can never, and I mean it NEVER eat pasta without ketchup. I see people do that, but I don't understand how they do it. I can never ever ever eat pasta without ketchup. It doesn't make sense to me, I must have ketchup.

- I hate fish, I can't handle the smell of fish. When people eat fish, or cook fish, I must leave the room, the smell makes me want to seriously throw up. It's so horrible. And I mean any fish, like anchovies... Don't even go there. I have told people to never eat fish in my home, because I would have to leave. :lol:

- I'm allergic to almost all food, so yeah...

...The subject "food" isn't easy for me, to be honest. But I love food so much, I love looking at it, eating it and cooking it :)

I have a few:

- I HATE soft fruits. Especially Apples. My Apples need to be hard and crunchy otherwise I won't eat them. At all!

- Like many other here, no pulp in my OJ

- Tomatoes. I can't eat slices of Tomatoes. I.E: In a sandwich I have take it out and then eat the sandwich.

- I need my caffeine hit every day. Usually in the morning I don't have time to eat breakfast coz I'm running late for school, but later in the day I always need some Caffeine in me, whether it be coffee or tea.

- I ALWAYS carry a bottle of water around with me wherever I go.

- In regards to meat; I can only eat Chicken, and sometimes lamb. Other than that I hate all other meats.

- The only drink that I drink most of the time is Oasis. I love it! :wub:

- I'm quite picky when it comes to cheese. I love cheese topping for pizzas and pasta but apart from that I can't have a lot of cheese. I.E If I'm having a cheese sandwich I need to take some of the filling out coz its too much. Yes I'm weird. :P

- I detest boiled carrots. It just kills the taste.

- I won't have Tuna without sweetcorn.

- I always need salt with every meal, even before I taste it I put in a pinch of salt. Its such a bad habit, and I usually get a lecture from mum. :P

Archived