Britain's Got Talent

Guest Izzy H

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It has been reported that Susan has already made a big impact on the US music industry. Her YouTube video has reached over 5 million views, if to be precise, at this moment at time it is, 5,424,591 views. I think that is amazing, after one episode and it looks like we already have at least one star to come out of the show whether she is the final winner or not. According to Sky News (www.news.sky.com) Demi Moore has also commented on the video via her Twiiter page and has said the video made her teary.

It has been reported that Susan has already made a big impact on the US music industry. Her YouTube video has reached over 5 million views, if to be precise, at this moment at time it is, 5,424,591 views. I think that is amazing, after one episode and it looks like we already have at least one star to come out of the show whether she is the final winner or not. According to Sky News (www.news.sky.com) Demi Moore has also commented on the video via her Twiiter page and has said the video made her teary.

I

I thought she was going to be embarrssingly awful and felt sorry for her :( - then she sang and what a shock! Iloved the change in attitude from the judges and audience. :D Just goes to show, you can't judge a book by its cover. I think she'll get to the final and could well win it. Out of the other acts, I liked Flawless and the family group (were they called Good Evans? :unsure: ) at least, I liked the little boy, he had a superb voice, and the two little sisters were cute as dancers...but...um...the parents... :blink:

So far, these three acts are my faves to win but Escala (the girls playing violin) were the world class act last year and they didn't win and Rhydian was the world class act in (God, can't remember what it's called!) singing talent contest last year and he didn't win, so who knows how the votes will be fixed this year...

I thought she was going to be embarrssingly awful and felt sorry for her - then she sang and what a shock! I loved the change in attitude from the judges and audience. Just goes to show, you can't judge a book by its cover.

Well that saves me typing what I was going to say! :)

I must say that Flawless were incredible. They were by far the best act of the night, in my opinion, and I do hope they go on to win the show. The dancing man (Andy) really made me laugh, I loved it when Dec went on the stage to get him off. :lol: Susan, who I never expected to have a very good voice either, is an amazing singer. However, I do not want her to win the show as I believe that Flawless are better and there will probably be more better acts to come.

Susan was really good. I like it when people sing songs from musicals becasue it shows they can actually sing! I think a large reason why she has gotten so much attention is becasue the song is really famous.

But all credit to her i thought she was fantastic and the look on the judges faces was priceless. :D

Susan has been all over the TV here in the US. They soooooo love her, the annnouncers are all crying . It's been announced she is going to be on Oprah, so its a sure fire thing she is going to be the next big thing, whether she wins or not. Whispers are she is singing Whistle Down the Wind in the next round, and that's very different from I dreamed a dream, but just as hard to sing properly.

SUSAN ON BGT

There is a recording of Susan singing Cry Me A River on a charity CD now on You tube HERE the lady can sing the blues as well.

Wow they haven't picked that up yet here, it will be great when they do the yanks will go mad over that. It's a great recording. What a voice, so sultry.

Last nights BGT wAS THE NORMALL mish mash of hopefulls but the young lad who sand at the end Simon stopped him and asked if he had another song and he sung one of Michael Jacksons song and what a voice he blew every body away and had all the Audience on there feet plus the judges.

Archived