Britain's Got Talent

Guest Izzy H

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wanted Signature to win :(

Me too, they were amazing and so unique.

Ditto. I really hope this isn't the last we see of them. Quite a few of the acts from the final deserve to do well out of it.

So did I. :(

• 10 months later...

Wohoo .. thanks Dean for editing the topic title :)

So we have the 2009 series starting on Saturday evening. I can't wait, I love this show. The only thing I am unsure about is how they will explain Kelly Brook's introduction and then her leaving. I wonder how much they will actually show of her, I think she only sat in on a couple of audition days, it will be interesting to see how she did and how she got her point across if only if it only a few comments they actually show.

I think it will take a lot to beat last years talents. We had young George, Signature, Faryl Smith who has since released her own album. The list goes on of talents.

Oh and Ant and Dec ... I love the humour and funny comments they make. Role on Saturday is all I can say. :D

I just hope the audience isnt as bad as it was last time, they would rip the person on stage to shreds if they werent A grade. It was unbelievable, half the time you couldnt even hear the talent and even if they arent good, to be treated like that when they had the guts to go up on stage and let themselves be judges, they deserve some credit. The audience was horrible last time, I also hope they dont put someone through to the next stage when they are clearly not going to go far, like the guy with the keyboard last year, the audience attacked him, but the judges still put him through because it was good viewing, but for the wrong reasons.

Im wondering how many dogs talents there will be this time and break dancers of course.

What a good start to the series last night. And the answer to my own question about how much we will see of Kelly Brook's little time judging is zero screen time. I think it is probably for the best to not show or mention her, just for the shows sake.

There were 3 main acts that stood out for me tonight that I hope get to the final stages of the competition:

1. The 47 year old woman who people pre-judged before she even started her talent. To be honest I was not expecting her to be that good of a singer either but she totally blew everyone away when she started singing. The expressions on the judges faces, you could tell they were not expecting it either.

2. Flawless (the dance group). How amazing were they. They were for sure the best act of the night for me. I think they are maybe the best dance group to even audition for the show. It was brilliant.

3. The family act with the mother, father, son and two daughters. Even though the boy was the best singer out of the famly and liked the whole idea of the family act and the two little girls were so sweet. However, I do agree with the judges about the parents maybe needing to step back a bit, I think it could work even better with the son being the main singer and then the rest of the family being backing singers.

I also have to mention an act that we did not see much of, it was like only a 10 second clip that was shown of him. If I am remembering correctly his name was Andrew and he was about 21 years old. He had a great voice from what I heard of him, so I hope he gets to the final stages to hear more of him.

All in all, a very good show and also very funny. The guy who tried to see how many ferrero rocher he could eat in a minute, how funny was that, even Ant beat him :lol: The man he was doing some weird dance, and then Ant and Dec both came on stage doing the same dance whilst taking him off stage was so funny :lol:

I can't wait to see next weeks show. :D

I loved the dance Group Flawless, they were absolutely amazing :D i think unless someone really spectacular emerges in future weeks, they could well win the show.

I loved the judges faces when Susan started singing, lets face it they were all looking at her thinking she would be rubbish, it just goes to show you should never judge a book by its cover.

:lol: at Fabia the stripping woman, Simons eyes nearly popped out of his head :P

Archived