Britain's Got Talent

Guest Izzy H

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For me Spelbound were the best on week 2 show. They were just amazing.

I have a question, how does it work that Stephen from Britain got MORE talent gets the not so talented acts? And Ant and Dec do. How do they know beforehand who should interview which acts before?

On a different note, i love watching Simon and Amanda relationship. They seem very at ease and close with each other. For me it seems that from all the females judges Simon works with here in the UK and USA, he seems the most warm and connected to Amanda then all the others. Anyone agrees ?

Spellbound were great.. I hope they go far.

They dont do their first audition infront of the judges on the stage, they see some backstage people and they decide who go further and preform for the judges. So I guess thats when they decide who gets interviewed by Stephen and who by Ant and Dec, which makes it even more annoying that they would put through people whose talent is to burp onto the stage/tv.

My favourite acts from tonights auditions were Connected & Olivia Archilbald :D

I thought Connected were really good for there age, so sweet they were, bless them! Thought they were talented, & when they sung the second song, hope they go far!

Plus Olivia.. wow, now that girl has TALENT, she was so good! Her audition gave me goosebumps :D

I loved Olivia and Connected too, especially Connected. I dont understand why Simon didn't like their first song. They were fabulous.

A bit late but I thought the regurgitator from last week was unreal. I know his act was totally gross but thats a flipping talent!

Archived