Britain's Got Talent

Guest Izzy H

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was disappointed George didn't do a new routine. But he was really good!

I don't like Escala much...I don't know what it is but they really irritate me...I think they're a bit over the top :P

I really liked Strike...and not just because they're gorgeous (although the dark haired one is a real cutie :D)

Andrew and Faryl will get better with age (can't remember who said it but I though Faryl was way older looking too :P)

Kate and Gin...well I'm not a big animal lover so I don't really get it...it was a bit weird for me

Nemesis were ok, but I agree that they looked unpolished

Really disappointed with Andrew - I thought he was really good in the semi-final

The Cheeky Monkeys are really annoying...cute but annoying

Signature were fantastic :lol:

George deserved to win. :) Although, I did like Signature and would of still been very glad if they had won. :D

I really thought that Escala was going to win! If not, in the top three but I didn't like them, so it's great they never made it. :P

Im glad George won, I thought he was great.

I felt sorry for Andrew Johnston though, it seemed he took it really hard. Although he should be proud, 3rd place and the top singer.

I didnt really like Signature, but it was good how they were supportive of George. I didnt like Strikes final performance, it was all off. I couldnt believe it when Simon! said that it was all in time. I liked Kate and Gin aswell.

I am really happy that George won... the boy was really talented and it was good to see a non-singer win for once. But I would have really liked to have seen Signature win... the were so different and individual and very, very entertaining. :D

I think they would have really stood out at the Royal Variety Show. Still very happy for George.

Archived