Anti-Rachel Thread

Guest emmasi

Well. Well. Well. I think we can scratch Tony off of Rachel's "To Destroy" list with the same bloody knife that she used to cut out his heart... I haven't been keeping up with the spoilers, so I don't know where she is and I don't really care. All I know is that she was planning to run, so wherever she is now, she made her choice <_<

Hopefully the Tachel fans will come to their senses and see that she was only ever using him for his seed. Maybe that's what's happened. She's found out she's pregnant, and decided to run because now that she's got what she wants, why would she want to get married? There are so many patients, interns, friends and neighbours that she still hasn't slept with! Not that marriage would keep her from doing that :rolleyes:

And now I wait for Jazz to return. She'll know what to do.

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you don't like her opinion then don't come in here. It's not a hard concept. And to be fair as soon as you read the spoiler about Jack and Martha getting married on Tony and Rachel's wedding day you kept posting "THEY ARE SO SELFISH" and we didn't "have the whole story."

I'm not anti-Rachel but I do enjoy reading emmasi's thoughts. Long may it continue. :P

yeah WHATEVER !

I'm not stupid you know. You don't have to start a new account everytime you want to come in here and insult me just because you like Rachel and I obviously don't. Go find her appreciation thread - I'm sure there's one for her. If not, you can make one, and I won't even go in there and harass you. How does that sound?

Archived