Anti-Rachel Thread

Guest emmasi

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't need a support group to combat Rachel. My undying love for Kim and Jazz keeps me strong enough to always defeat her self-serving evil. Besides, I wouldn't want to risk going to a counselor who might want to have sex with me, engage me, wonder why I would have a natural instinct to be with someone my own age who I used to love on the verge of death, hold that against me forever, look down on me if I happen to become infertile, but then marry me anyway because that's just the kind stand-up professional they are.

I love Rachel, but she is becoming unbearable lately. She's going back to her early-2007 status, only Jazz is the object of her hatred not Kit. I knew getting involved with a gym-instructor whose ex is still on the scene would cause trouble for her. She needs to back off from Tony and concentrate on helping Aden deal with his issues - her scenes with Aden have been the only ones I've enjoyed lately. I also blame Tony for this change in Rachel's behaviour. If he wasn't constantly romancing her, and declaring his undying love for her, and proposing to her in the space of a few weeks, she wouldn't be falling for his charms and starting to feel jealous. Tony doesn't realise the power he wields over women. God I hate those Holdens.

Have I mentioned lately that I hate Rachel? Well, apparently I'm once again upsetting the mood of the discussion thread (even though nothing would have been discussed in there at all last night if my rant hadn't kicked off a reactive conversation :rolleyes:) but that's fine. That's what I built this thread for, and I've been neglecting it badly due to the thought that people were over their aversion to THE TRUTH! But here we are so, *pats thread,* expect this old girl to be getting quite a work out from now on.

Did I even comment in here how little I think of Rachel for agreeing to marry Tony? What the hell was she thinking!? The man has lost his wife, the defacto he got with to move on from his wife, and the rebound girl who is STILL LIVING IN HIS HOUSE that he got with to move on from his defacto! Forget not being over Jazz, the man's not over Beth or Kate yet! As a freaking "psychiatrist" shouldn't she know this!? As a so-called "partner" shouldn't she CARE that Tony is so obviously rushing into a marriage with her because he's terrified of losing her too? When I first heard about the proposal, I rolled my eyes and thought "Oh Tony, you poor idiot. You're so lonely and scared, but no girl, not even Rachel, would agree to marry you after just a few short weeks. Anyone would know better than to do that." But of course I'm the one who looks foolish now, because I never should have given that ... harpie! so much credit!! :angry:

What does she see when she looks at men anyway? Seed packets? Seems that way, because it's not like she has a type - any one will do. She certainly turned on Kim when she learned his packet was empty. Poor HER for HAVING to stay with him after he gave her the reasonable option of leaving if a kid was what she really wanted <_<. God help Tony if age has affected his ability or his inclination :rolleyes:

If not, he should just sleep with Jazz and get her pregnant instead. They'd have such good looking kids, and then Jazz would finally be able to rub it in RACHEL'S stupid face. "Oh, you got the man, did you? Is that what you wanted all along, is it? Well, I got the kid - funny that, hm? Who's the winner now, Rach?" But of course when Rachel realises that she's been defeated, she'll dump Tony as fast as she dumped Kim - psychologically torturing him first to make sure that he thinks it's all HIS fault... And then Jazz will swoop in and pick up all the pieces that Rachel has broken him into, and she'll put him back together and let him be his own man again. Then they can happily raise their child together (giving Jazz the opportunity to make up for the mistakes she made with Drew), and then Jazz can go sip (non-alcoholic) champaigne with Kit and toast their success.

LMAO. I hate Rachel too and her holier than thou attitude. It really gets on my nerves. Seed packets? :lol: I think the woman is so desperate to settle down and have kids. It's getting a little pathetic. She's just taking what she can get without thinking about the long term consequences. I hate Rachel too. I just hope all the Rachel fans don't come in here and try to convert us.

Have I mentioned lately that I hate Rachel? Well, apparently I'm once again upsetting the mood of the discussion thread (even though nothing would have been discussed in there at all last night if my rant hadn't kicked off a reactive conversation :rolleyes:) but that's fine. That's what I built this thread for, and I've been neglecting it badly due to the thought that people were over their aversion to THE TRUTH! But here we are so, *pats thread,* expect this old girl to be getting quite a work out from now on.

Did I even comment in here how little I think of Rachel for agreeing to marry Tony? What the hell was she thinking!? The man has lost his wife, the defacto he got with to move on from his wife, and the rebound girl who is STILL LIVING IN HIS HOUSE that he got with to move on from his defacto! Forget not being over Jazz, the man's not over Beth or Kate yet! As a freaking "psychiatrist" shouldn't she know this!? As a so-called "partner" shouldn't she CARE that Tony is so obviously rushing into a marriage with her because he's terrified of losing her too? When I first heard about the proposal, I rolled my eyes and thought "Oh Tony, you poor idiot. You're so lonely and scared, but no girl, not even Rachel, would agree to marry you after just a few short weeks. Anyone would know better than to do that." But of course I'm the one who looks foolish now, because I never should have given that ... harpie! so much credit!! :angry:

What does she see when she looks at men anyway? Seed packets? Seems that way, because it's not like she has a type - any one will do. She certainly turned on Kim when she learned his packet was empty. Poor HER for HAVING to stay with him after he gave her the reasonable option of leaving if a kid was what she really wanted <_<. God help Tony if age has affected his ability or his inclination :rolleyes:

If not, he should just sleep with Jazz and get her pregnant instead. They'd have such good looking kids, and then Jazz would finally be able to rub it in RACHEL'S stupid face. "Oh, you got the man, did you? Is that what you wanted all along, is it? Well, I got the kid - funny that, hm? Who's the winner now, Rach?" But of course when Rachel realises that she's been defeated, she'll dump Tony as fast as she dumped Kim - psychologically torturing him first to make sure that he thinks it's all HIS fault... And then Jazz will swoop in and pick up all the pieces that Rachel has broken him into, and she'll put him back together and let him be his own man again. Then they can happily raise their child together (giving Jazz the opportunity to make up for the mistakes she made with Drew), and then Jazz can go sip (non-alcoholic) champaigne with Kit and toast their success.

Thank you for writing this emmasi, even though I'm a Rachel fan it made me laugh, especially towards the end. That image of Kit and Jazz is hilarious.

"Yes Tony, I understand that your soul mate died exactly one year ago today and you want to be there for her orphaned and shattered daughter. I understand that you saw Beth's mangled corpse smeared across the road, and that your own son had to hold you as you broke down with grief, but JEEZ Tony! Did you ever think how this anniversary might affect ME? We ARE getting married you know, and it IS all about me. You could at least PRETEND to take an interest in setting a date, and picking out the flower arrangements and the cake and the bridesmaids dresses. God, you're so inconsiderate :rolleyes:"

"I'm sorry Rachel, I didn't think. What if we set a date and do all of those other things right away so you don't leave me? Please don't leave me..."

"Yeah well, I suppose I can't now. Not on the anniversary of Beth's death - since you've made it so clear that that's ALL we're going to focus on today. I don't want to look like a bitch :rolleyes:"

"Yes Tony, I understand that your soul mate died exactly one year ago today and you want to be there for her orphaned and shattered daughter. I understand that you saw Beth's mangled corpse smeared across the road, and that your own son had to hold you as you broke down with grief, but JEEZ Tony! Did you ever think how this anniversary might affect ME? We ARE getting married you know, and it IS all about me. You could at least PRETEND to take an interest in setting a date, and picking out the flower arrangements and the cake and the bridesmaids dresses. God, you're so inconsiderate :rolleyes: "

"I'm sorry Rachel, I didn't think. What if we set a date and do all of those other things right away so you don't leave me? Please don't leave me..."

"Yeah well, I suppose I can't now. Not on the anniversary of Beth's death - since you've made it so clear that that's ALL we're going to focus on today. I don't want to look like a bitch :rolleyes: "

:lol: I love your take on things! I just had to come in here to read your thoughts on Rachel in today's episode! It was too good an opportunity to miss!

Do you think there will ever be a time when you change your mind about her? :ph34r::P I am not even going to try and begin to convert you (That would be futile!) I was just wondering that's all ......

Archived