Anti-Rachel Thread

Guest emmasi

Threads are created for particular reasons. This one was created to depreciate Rachel. If you want to appreciate her then go into the appreciation one. And yes, telling someone to 'get over' something because they have an opinion that disagrees with your own (ESPECIALLY when they expressed it in the appropriate place for like minded people) is what most people would constitute as rude.

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thats stupid !!! rachel didnt corrupt kim it was his choice it was his choice all along he persued her ! as for getting into adens head shes only trying to help it is her job after all

ooh and jazz gave up her right to tony when she ended things last time , he has his own mind and just because u didnt like his descision to be with rachel GET OVER IT

and as for turning the whole thing into her at the fight , would you like it if you were getting married and your fiancee was all battered and bruised

and if tony lets her push him around MORE FOOL HIM

RACHEL AND TONY R TOGETHER DEAL WITH IT HE'S NOT WITH JAZZ SHES A HO

What are you doing in the anti-Rachel thread? :blink:

i can go where ever i like and as for beind rude thats not what i call rude

You don't think it's rude to come into a thread which you know is full of people who don't like Rachel to call us all stupid and call one of our favourite characters a "HO"? Okay then.

Kim did pursue Rachel. It was her responsibility not to allow anything to come of it. She failed. She failed him as a patient and she failed herself as a doctor. That's why she was fired and banned from practicing psychology, and why she now has no professional right to interfere in Aden's life. Granted she was trying to help him, but I'd prefer it if she'd stay away from him just in case.

She hasn't been on since Monday. It's been nice.

I was joking about Aden... I was just drawing a parallel between him and Kim because Kim was only one or two years older than Aden is when Rachel decided to sleep with him. If that makes her a pervert... your words, not mine.

I've really taken a dislike to Rachel this year. Ever since they put her with Tony. I just can't stand her. I hate they way she treats Jazz, it's like she thinks she's better.

I don't think the whole 'serve' that she gave Jazz was really effective. Well it didn't sound convincing to me.

I'm reading an old fic of mine, written back when I actually liked Rachel because she actually cared about Kim as much as she cared about herself. So I'm trying to maintain a softened attitude to her while I try to get myself back into that mindset so that I can someday finish the fic. I was alarmed to find that I wasn't outraged by what she said to Jazz, but that's probably because I felt that her diagnosis was so bleeding obvious that I had no reason to dispute it. I did however cringe at Jazz saying that it was all thanks to Rachel that she now realised the error of her ways - BS. Jazz is so self-deprecating, she knows exactly what her problems are, she just doesn't know what to do about them. And Rachel didn't help that. She just said "be yourself," but nobody likes Jazz for who she is, so of course she's going to try and change, and get up to all kinds of crazy schemes to maintain the new her. People don't really want you to be yourself, they want you to be what they want you to be, and if you don't fit in to that then you're a bad, amoral, irresponsible, selfish, evil person. It's not Jazz's fault that she feels so disconnected from everyone in her life, and the only people she wants to be connected to have up until now rejected her for the stupid things she's done to try to appear "normal"...

She was right, not everyone can be perfect. Not everyone can conform to other people's standards of what they "should" be...

I actually see a lot of myself in both Jazz and Rachel - Jazz is everything I love about myself and Rachel is everything I hate. That's why I used to love Rachel too when she had the freedom and confidence to display her good qualities as well as to admit her faults. It saddens me deeply that the more sensitive, confused, reflective, and passionate personality has been run out of town in favour of the hardened, cynical, paranoid, self-absorbed, know-it-all, god-complexed personality...

I look at Rachel and Jazz and I think, one of these women is my furture. Rachel is what will happen to me if I become what the world wants me to be - a self-confident professional who knows what needs to be done and does it, and to hell with whoever or whatever should stand in my way. Jazz is what will happen if I try to be myself, and be open and honest about the things I think and feel, even if they're not always what people want to hear. Even though Rachel's life may be better by comparison, and even though she is loved and accepted for fitting in so well, I think I'd rather be like Jazz, and still be able to recognize my face in the mirror when I'm her age.

(Yeah I know, this all a bit deep for the Character Appreciation forum, but strong identification leads to strong feelings, and I thought it was about time I explained mine.)

"Hi Aden. I can see that you're working and probably trying to hit on Belle, but I was just wondering if you had a chance to phone that strange man I told you about so that you can tell him all your most traumatic and horrific sexual abuse secrets so that you can stop being such an emotionally crippled weirdo who's too pathetic to even get with a girl like Belle without freaking out about it? Seriously, why are you even bothering to talk to her when you and I both know you've got no chance with her until you've sorted out your 'issues'? Oh... you actually don't want Belle or anyone else besides me to know about any of that stuff. Sorry. Didn't mean to put you on the spot in the middle of this public Diner, minutes into it's highly publicised grand opening. Did NOT see you having a problem with that..."

<_<

Archived