Anti-Rachel Thread

Guest emmasi

Yes, an Anti Rachel thread. She's not my favourite. And I don't like that fact she stole Hot Dad away from Jazz. She's made him extremley boring and herself too for that matter. She's faded the past few months. I just don't like her and her 'holier than thou' attitude.

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^ :angry: I forgot about Hugh. Why would you pick Kim over him :wub: Lost all respect for her after that.

Because in Rachel land, the truth is irrelevant. The truth was, she could have been happy with Hugh, and Kim could have been happy with Kit, but instead of admitting that, Rachel chose to be the suffering wife, full of regret for one foolish night of passion that she really didn't mean, and could Kim PLEASE forgive her because she'd never, NEVER do anything to break their precious vows! She's much better than Kim, you see, and always has been, so she couldn't possibly classify herself as a cheater - not like him. But even though she saw him as irredeemable scum (for a long time before she ever married him), she couldn't possibly leave him. No, she had to keep up appearances. Had to stand by her man through all the tough times because that's what good, perfect, dutiful wives do. And Rachel IS so very, very perfect. Couldn't have anyone questioning that fact, now could we? Much better to let her life and everyone else's turn to crap because she didn't have the guts to stand up and tell everyone her problems BEFORE she tried to solve them with a random shag. Perfect, perfect Rachel...

^^ :angry: I forgot about Hugh. Why would you pick Kim over him :wub: Lost all respect for her after that.

Because in Rachel land, the truth is irrelevant. The truth was, she could have been happy with Hugh, and Kim could have been happy with Kit, but instead of admitting that, Rachel chose to be the suffering wife, full of regret for one foolish night of passion that she really didn't mean, and could Kim PLEASE forgive her because she'd never, NEVER do anything to break their precious vows! She's much better than Kim, you see, and always has been, so she couldn't possibly classify herself as a cheater - not like him. But even though she saw him as irredeemable scum (for a long time before she ever married him), she couldn't possibly leave him. No, she had to keep up appearances. Had to stand by her man through all the tough times because that's what good, perfect, dutiful wives do. And Rachel IS so very, very perfect. Couldn't have anyone questioning that fact, now could we? Much better to let her life and everyone else's turn to crap because she didn't have the guts to stand up and tell everyone her problems BEFORE she tried to solve them with a random shag. Perfect, perfect Rachel...

wow you really do have a MAJOR problem with rachel.

but it makes me lol

Yep, I really do. And I'm quite sure it's not healthy to hate a fictional character so much lol. But then it's probably equally as not healthy to love a fictional character so much... and that ***** hurt my Kimmy bad... and has never once admitted to any of it :angry:

I love Kim... and she made everyone turn against him... she even made him turn on himself... He was never so broken and insecure until she ruined him. Even after Hayley and Noah... he was still strong. He was still himself... yes, he was hurting then too - hurting himself, even - but he was still HIM. I just hope that he got back to being himself when he went with Kit... because she actually loved him for who he was, not for what she'd manipulated him and deluded herself for him to be <_<

I'll join.

She has her moments with me. Well really, the only time i do like her is when shes drunk. But other than that, she just bugs me, or i have nil emotions for her.

She's one character that never really grew on me.

No wait, i lost all respect for her when she chose Kim over Hugh. LIke you guys said, why Kim?? Hugh is so much more better. And being me, Rachel was the reason why Hugh left, meaning Martha lost a room-mate. And i was loving their friendship :(

Stupid Rachel <_<

Amy on the other hand is an amazing actress :)

• 3 weeks later...

I hate her I hate her I hate her I hate her I hater her!

Jazz should kill her!!! She should smother her in her sleep, kick her bloated corpse out of the bed, and then lie in her place, and when Tony wakes up and asks where Rachel is, Jazz can say "I am Rachel, silly. We're getting married, remember?" And then she can assume Rachel's identity and become the doctor who's involved in everything, except SHE won't be such a patronizing cow about everything <_<

I hate Rachel so much -__-

Archived