The Hills

Guest Eli

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just think Lauren is being a real hypocrite. I liked her on Laguna Beach, but after she moved on to The Hills I just think she got very star struck and full of herself. Now, people always ask me how I can defend Heidi and be on her side when she's sort of the same way, but I just hate how Lauren always tries to pass off as the sweet and innocent did-nothing-wrong goodie-goodie role model, when she's not. Yes, Heidi is an attention whore who's very full of herself, and not always very bright, but at least she's not so completely fake, trying to pass herself off as some Saint. The way I see it Heidi started out on the show as immature and needy, but over the past few years she's grown a lot and become a lot more mature and independent. Lauren did the exact same thing, only opposite.

When did you meet Lauren btw?

Oh, and I found a very funny parody that is scarily close to how the show actually is! Love it or hate it, you can't really deny the similarity here :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdzPJJneQyg

Well, the official version from MTV is that "it's real", but a lot of editing has been done to it, and also it has been revealed that a lot of the things you see on the show (like where they work) is fake. I don't think anything is actually scripted, but some of it is definitely staged and reconstructed.

I just think Lauren is being a real hypocrite. I liked her on Laguna Beach, but after she moved on to The Hills I just think she got very star struck and full of herself. Now, people always ask me how I can defend Heidi and be on her side when she's sort of the same way, but I just hate how Lauren always tries to pass off as the sweet and innocent did-nothing-wrong goodie-goodie role model, when she's not. Yes, Heidi is an attention whore who's very full of herself, and not always very bright, but at least she's not so completely fake, trying to pass herself off as some Saint. The way I see it Heidi started out on the show as immature and needy, but over the past few years she's grown a lot and become a lot more mature and independent. Lauren did the exact same thing, only opposite.

When did you meet Lauren btw?

Oh, and I found a very funny parody that is scarily close to how the show actually is! Love it or hate it, you can't really deny the similarity here :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdzPJJneQyg

I met her in July when I was on holidays in L.A., in a nightclub, I think it was called Area. She was wearing a really pretty white dress, but she was so drunk she could barely string two words together, and she was really dull, which was surprising considering how drunk she was, I thought she would have been a bit more lively. She got mobbed by photographers when she left the club, which didn't look like much fun.

Speaking of Hills parodies, have you seen THIS!

"You thought there,

Was absolutely no way,

She'd go on without Laguna,

But she found even more stupid people in L.A.!,

Lower all your expectations,

And welcome to LC's life,

Noone learns, noone grows,

They just get drunk and fight!

And the rest just seems pre-written..."

You kind of have to have seen Season 1 to get the jokes, but it's really funny :lol:.

• 2 weeks later...

For those who don`t know, Mtv has a site for the fans of the hills and the fans can write to the stars:D

I wrote to Audrina Patridge and she answered me, here what i wrote and what she replayed:

Kristine says:

Sent moments ago

Hi Audrina i`m writing from Norway biggrin.gif Glad you and Lauren worked things out ;D XOXO Kristine

Audrina Patridge

Sent moments ago

Norway?!?!? OMG! that's awesome, so happy to hear we have fans form overseas. thank u so much for watching the show form all the way out there, and even more so for visiting my page. Kristine, you are so sweet! please write anytime you feel like!

• 6 months later...

I don't know what has happened to me! I hated Laguna Beach and for the longest time hated the Hills and suddenly I am literally addicted to it! I have watched the first three seasons in about a week.

Spencer has to be a fake, there's no way he can be that horrible and Heidi's still with him.

Archived