The Hills

Guest Eli

I had to google to see who Leighton Meester was because i dont watch Gossip Girl but i do see a small resemblance!

Ah you should start, it's brilliant :D

I love Gossip Girl. Is there a thread for it here? I couldn't find one. I find Rufus hot for a dad :lol: And Dan is pretty lovely as well.

But The Hills i love it. It's totally trashy but brilliant. I think Heidi is the biggest ***** though - and Spencer. Seriously what are they like? The two of them make me cringe. if you want a laugh youtubube Heidi's music videos, they're hilarious!

Whitney is my favourite from The Hills, i really need to start watching The City!

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I always liked Whitney. Gutted when she left! And The City is crap IMO.

I like Lauren and Audrina best and Steph is okay.

Lo is just annoying and i wish she would leave! haha.

Dont even get me started on Speidi!!

I was reading that everyone hates Lo and saying that she is a *****? i havent seen her being one has she :unsure:

I always liked Whitney. Gutted when she left! And The City is crap IMO.

I like Lauren and Audrina best and Steph is okay.

Lo is just annoying and i wish she would leave! haha.

Dont even get me started on Speidi!!

I was reading that everyone hates Lo and saying that she is a *****? i havent seen her being one has she :unsure:

She kind of is to Audrina, but I think that's because she didn't trust Audrina to be Lauren's friend. She was right not to trust her as well. Audrina turned on Lauren and accused her of sleeping with Justin, just because some guy told her it happened. Even though Justin and Lauren assured Audrina it wasn't true, and Lauren made it clear she was disgusted by Justin and would never go anywhere near him, Audrina still didn't believe them. She accused them for no reason other than attention, and to get herself into gossip magazines. If you ask me, Lo is the only genuine friend Lauren has. She might be annoying, but she isn't out to use Lauren for fame like Heidi and Audrina were. Lo was Lauren's friend all through her childhood, she didn't just latch onto her after she became famous like the other two idiots.

She didnt accuse them of sleeping together only 'making out' or 'snogging' whatever you say. Was it not? At least thats what i though it was.....

I was really surprised that Audrina would even think of having to ask Lauren that! Lauren like hates Justin so it would never happen in a million years! Still im glad that they sorted things! :)

Now just if Heidi got rid of Spencer and her and Lauren made friends.....

Im sure she will become the person she was before she got with Spencer if that happened! Doubtful thinking that they will split up...... :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

I watched the first two episodes of Season 5, and all I can say is I am done with this crap!!! It has gone so far beyond the realms of fakeness it is unbelievable. There is now nothing real about it all, it is a complete soap opera, and it isn't even a good soap opera. They keep going over the same stupid issues over and over and over again. "Heidi and Lauren are no longer friends" (we know!), "Spencer is a a**hole"(we know!), "Lauren hates Spencer"(we know!), "Brody and Spencer are no longer friends"(we know!), "Blah-drina is stupid"(we know!!!). Honestly, would you watch Home And Away if they were still doing the same storylines now that they did in 2006???

I can't wait until they cancel this crap!

Archived