The Hills

Guest Eli

That looks so good :D

You're right, if Heidi was sensible and smart then the show just wouldn't be the same.

Omg I can't believe Heidi is friends with Jen again :o They are both unbelievable, poor Lauren.

And it looks as though Whitney is in the new season.

The whole thing looks great, thanks for posting the trailer :D

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, I haven't been here in a while, but now I'm back. Apparently the 3rd season hasn't really ended it. The episode that was supposed to be the season finale wasn't after all, and they're coming back with more episodes after a short break.

Does anyone know when it's coming back?

Also, what do you think of the third season? I think it has been pretty good, but Lauren is starting to get really annoying. Heidi got so much better and really grew up this season, while Lauren now is the one acting like a spoilt and selfish brat.

Normally this is the kind of show I mock, but I'm strangely addicted.

And since i'm so behind on the gossip, is Kristin Cavallari actually joining the show?

I'm not sure, there were some rumors about it, but I don't really see how that would happen as it doesn't really seem like any of Lauren's friends are friends of Kristin... Except maybe if she came back for Heidi or something (they got along during Laguna at least) but I doubt it as Heidi hasn't mentioned Kristin at all.

I think Stephen is coming back though, several witnesses have spotted them hanging out again, and some even claim the two of them might possibly be having a more-than-friends-relationship...

• 1 month later...

Does anyone know when The Hills is returning? Someone on imdb said it was March 24th or something, but I'm not sure... I can't wait to see the next 8 episodes, especially if Stephen is going to be in them! He's like the one thing that has been missing from the show :P

You can watch all episodes of Laguna and The Hills on MTV.com :)

You don't have to watch Laguna to watch The Hills at all. The only thing they really have in common is that The Hills kinda picks up on Lauren's life after she leaves Laguna. But it won't really make a difference. I only watched the first two seasons of Laguna, cause the third season they had a brand new cast and it was like they were just trying too hard. I gave up after a few episodes of season 3, it wasn't good at all.

Archived